The Club Hotel L’Aigle, is located high in the Maurienne Valley at Valmeinier 1800, so you have direct access out to the mountain with spectacular views.
Ski Snowcoach, established in 1978, is an independent family-run company offering skiing holidays who have many very loyal clients who return year on year.
Your duties would include:
- Welcome and acknowledge the clients and be prepared to converse with them.
- To provide a safe, clean, stimulating and caring environment for our young clients aged 3 to 11 years.
- Organise both indoor and outdoor activities for children aged 3-8 years bearing in mind non-skiing children.
- Escorting skiing children over 4 years of age from the club to and from their ski lessons, entertain them until their parents collect them. Ensuring the children are adequately clothed and with ski pass.
- Hospitality and dining service – setting up restaurant, waitering, cleaning and table hosting duties. The hotel restaurant offers hot buffet breakfast, afternoon tea and home-made cakes and a 4-course evening meal including cheese board and complimentary wine.
- Outside of busy periods (generally New Year, half term, Easter) you will assume the duties of the Hospitality General - this will include housekeeping duties of client rooms, public areas and restaurant service.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Work well within the team to cover days off and support other hotel operations when required which will include duties such as housekeeping, bar, kitchen and driving (if cleared to drive).
What we are looking for
- Be in possession of a British passport and being a UK resident is essential.
- Have a UK home address, UK bank account and a UK National Insurance number is essential.
- A friendly, confident and open personality, confident in communicating with all ages.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisation and time-management skills
- Experience and/or relevant qualifications in childcare.
- A good standard of general education.
- Previous hospitality, service and catering industries experience will be an advantage.
- French language skills desirable.
- Full clean UK driving licence and experience of driving in mountain/snowy conditions is highly desirable.
In addition to the security of working for an independent, family run firm with over thirty years’ experience, the main benefits are:
- Highly competitive salary
- Meals and accommodation
- Travel to and from resort at the beginning and end of season
- Ski lift pass
- Ski and boot equipment
- Medical insurance
- Club Hotel bar discount
- Generous family and friends holiday discount
- Going skiing/boarding!