Are you passionate about working with children?
Are you looking to experience and spend the summer in Greece?
Do you have experience working with children and are looking to progress?
If so, then Worldwide Kids have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Spend the summer gaining new and exciting experiences working with children in a 5* luxury resort environment in Greece!
Worldwide Kids Activity Leaders ensure the safety and enjoyment of family guests in our beautiful resort settings.
You will be part of a small experienced international childcare team caring for children in Creche 4 months - 4 years and Kids Club 4-12 years. As part of the Worldwide Kids team, you are making family holidays unforgettable in delivering safe, exciting, and unique experiences for the children in your care.
We are looking for passionate, flexible, and committed people to work in Greece delivering a varied summer activity programme of creative, cognitive and physical activities, making use of all the facilities in resort.
Our Activity Teams are energetic, approachable, and enthusiastic. They have excellent communication skills in a guest-facing role and responsibility for the daily running of Kids’ club and Creche. This role requires experience in working with children and a proactive, positive, and approachable manner. You must also be supportive and flexible, lead by example in adhering to safety policies and procedures and delivering excellent activities.
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you!
- To ensure the smooth running of the Kids Club or Creche within the resort for children from 4 months - 4 years and 4 – 12 years.
- To respond to enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- To liaise directly with parents of the children, the Supervisors and the Childcare Manager.
- Create and run fun, exciting, action-packed programme of activities.
- Be proactive and imaginative.
- Deliver a 5* service.
- Work as part of a team with great communication skills.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working with children aged 4 months - 4 years or/and 4 years – 12 years.
- Endless enthusiasm and a professional and positive attitude towards providing a first class service.
- Be caring and passionate about working with children.
- Excellent guest relations and customer service skills.
- A good communicator who is adaptable resourceful, patient, and diplomatic.
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- EU Passport
- Childcare/Teaching qualification
- Additional languages
- A very competitive salary
- Full-Board Accommodation
- Paid annual leave
- Childcare training in International Childcare for Leisure and Tourism, with a qualification awarded by City & Guilds
- Return Flights
We are looking forward to hearing from you!