Merinannies are recruiting Winter Nannies now for the 22/23 Ski Season in France and Austria.
Work with the best Nanny Agency in the Alps! Merinannies are recruiting Winter Nannies now for the 22/23 Ski Season in France and Austria. With over 20 years’ experience in the industry, our clientele and reputation are quickly expanding and we need more nannies now!
Merinannies is a private childcare agency established in Meribel/Courchevel in 2003 by Katia Koumantou, a qualified teacher and mother of two children.
Our aim is to provide the best childcare for peace of mind and a memorable family ski holiday.
We are looking for nannies from December 2022 to April 2023 to be part of Merinannies in France and Austria.
IMPORTANT: We can only accept applications from candidates with an EU passport, a working visa or a passport that allows you to work in France and Austria as a freelance nanny.
France - -Meribel, Courchevel, Val Thorens, Chamonix, Megeve, La Clusaz
Austria- - St Anton, Lech
Key role and responsibilities as a Merinannies Winter 22/23 Nanny
- Supervise and look after children or babies aged from 3 months to 13 years, either in their chalet or hotel, and outside in the ski resort.
- Entertain children indoors with age-appropriate activities and games. Take children outside to go sledging, play in the snow, go for walks, rides in gondolas and meet with other nannies and children for play dates.
- Prepare lunch and snacks
- Pick up children from ski school or kindergarten
- Change nannies and give baths when required
- Communicate with parents and have an organised plan of activities including ski school picks and flexibility to work around the family schedule.
- Available for evening babysitting
Minimum requirements to be a Merinannies Winter 22/23 Nanny
- At least 3 years paid childcare experience
- EU passport or visa to enable you to work in these countries
- Advanced English speaking (other languages a plus)
- Must have accommodation in one of our resorts
- Two references or more
- Police check/DBS
- First aid (preferable)
- Reliable, fun and able to work independently
We offer both full time and part-time positions so you can enjoy both skiing and working as a nanny.
Merinannies work with different families each week and the hours will vary, leaving time for you to enjoy the mountains.
What we offer our Merinannies Winter 22/23 Nannies:
- Very attractive rates
- Support in finding accommodation
- One-to-one communication with Merinannies team to support you throughout each booking
- Part-time or full-time opportunities to fit around your needs
- Detailed plan and reminders for your booking with plenty of time to prepare
Our excellent nannies have been with us for many years and we pride ourselves for the care we provide to our nannies and clients alike. We take care of you so you can be happy working with us.
We are taking bookings now so do not miss out on this amazing full of fun opportunity to work with kids in the snow!