Are you ready to make memories and friends that last a lifetime? Whether you are looking to work just one ski season or even looking for a long term career then we are the company for you! If you are an enthusiastic and friendly person who has a 'can do, will do attitude' then we are looking for you to join our overseas team based in the stunning Alps of either France, Italy or Austria.
We can offer you the opportunity to live and work in one of the top ski resorts in the world with like- minded and professional colleagues.
As a valued member of our dedicated Childcare team you will be responsible for;
- Providing care for Nursery Children, ensure the smooth running of the Nursery and providing Childcare information to parents.
- Assisting with inventories of Nursery and Snow Club equipment and materials.
- As part of the Childcare team you are responsible for giving and maintaining first class Child Care to Esprit children either with a group of children or 1:1 care.
- Planning an exciting and stimulating weekly activity plan.
- Collate all Nursery children’s artwork and place in a decorative art file to be presented during the medal ceremony.
- Taking a more active part with the children’s paperwork when you are in Nursery and informing parents of any events that may have arisen each day.
- Answer guest questions and provide information on the running of Nursery and Snow Club.
- Attending the end of week medal and awards ceremony.
- Completing all associated paperwork such as registers, accident forms and children’s diaries.
- Being a flexible member of a wider Childcare team and willing to work in Snow Club taking on the role of a Snow Ranger when required as well as other duties deemed suitable by the resort management in assisting with the running of the resort/hotel.
If you want the chance to live and work in the unique environment of the mountains and experience new opportunities, then we look forward to hearing from you.