Summer camps understand the importance of the great outdoors. This is the chance for many campers to leave the city and get to grips with nature. Whether scaling a rock wall or out on an adventure hike - outdoor jobs abroad are all about teaching campers team building, to challenge themselves and to have a lot of fun.
Adventure jobs at a camp in America are the best way to be outdoors - the roles are varied and will differ with each camp’s facilities and location. If you're something of an outdoors type and love nothing more than embracing the elements then apply as an outdoors activity instructor for your perfect job at camp this season.
Working at a summer camp will, without doubt, be the most rewarding, challenging and unforgettable job you'll ever have. You'll work hard and you'll do so in amazing surroundings, having great fun making enough new friends to last a lifetime AND it will look great on your CV!
Once you have finished at camp you have time to let loose, have fun and explore the wonders of the America. Visit New York, the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Las Vegas or the Hollywood Hills, whatever you want as the choice is yours!
What you get with Camp Leaders:
- A summer job in America
- 90 days comprehensive medical insurance
- Visa documentation & Support (we'll even go to the embassy with you!)
- Up to 4 weeks travel time in the US
- Pocket money of up to £1150
- The best customer care and support in the industry - all of the Camp Leaders team have worked at summer camp, so we really know what we are talking about!
- An Orientation in your local area (meet others who are going to camp!)
- Great travel discounts with our parent company Smaller Earth
- The summer of a lifetime!
Applying is simple, just register a profile and one of our friendly camp gurus will be in contact with you!