At Simpson Travel we believe that time away should be "unforgettable" and that our range of kids clubs and crèche offer a little gift of relaxation with peace of mind that all our mini guests are given the best care and attention they could want or need.
We are currently seeking passionate and experienced childcare professionals to join our overseas childcare team in our 4 family resorts based in Greece for the Summer of 2020
Positions start from Late April until late October 2020 and we have a number of roles available, from leadership to team members.
Childcare team members work together to plan exciting and memorable activities for children aged between 6 months and 11 years old. They offer excellent childcare whilst working in a fun and happy environment maintaining all childcare standards throughout the day.
On arrival day they meet and greet our mini guests at the airport and in resort offering a friendly face from the very start of their holiday. They are encouraged to use their personal and professional skills within their team and are supported with their individual development.
In order to ensure the level and standard of care we offer our mini guests we ask for the following;
- Recognised UK childcare qualifications of L3 CACHE or equivalent.
- Proven childcare experience.
- Overseas experience would be an advantage.
- A full clean driving license Would be an advantage.
- Excellent references.
- Available for the whole season (April to late October) or (July to end of August)
- Valid UK / EU Passport
- Clear enhanced DBS check
- Care for children aged between 6 months and 11 years old
- Support childcare team in ALL aspects of the job
- Create exciting age appropriate activities
- Ensure ALL Simpson guests are given the highest level of service and care
- Ensure all paperwork is kept to company and UK standard
- Support the resort and childcare team on arrival and departure days
- Work closely with the resort team to ensure best practice and customer care
- Excellent self motivator
- Ability to "step in" and support the team
- Natural care and love for working with children
- Fun and outgoing
- Team player
- Excellent customer service skills
Package and benefits;
Simpson Travel value all their team members and in return will offer the following,
- A competitive salary
- Return flights to the UK (upon completion of your contract)
- Travel insurance
- Uniform allowance
- Bonus incentive- upon completion of seasonal contract
This role is subject to excellent references and a clear enhanced DBS check.