If you are a qualified nanny looking for a change and a new opportunity to do the job you love in beautiful surroundings, a nanny in a ski resort could be the job for you!
Meribel Nanny Services are a small Childcare company providing a flexible, professional private nanny service to families on holiday in the Meribel valley.The nannies role is:
- To plan and execute a fun filled week of activities indoor and out, using imagination and flare to ensure the children and family have the best holiday possible
- Working sole charge with a family or as part of a team looking after children from 12 weeks to 12 years, ensuring they are happy and safe at all times.
- Planning and preparing, easy yet healthy lunches
- Helping the children get ready for ski school
- Ski school drop off and pick up
- offering a flexible, professional and personal service
- liaising and working with your childcare manager to ensure you are organised for each booking
- administering medicines and any first aid if required
- Shopping for food for lunches
- evening babysitting if required
All Nannies applying must have the following:
NNEB/CACHE NVQ 3/2 or equivalent childcare qualification
First Aid Certificate
2 years childcare experience,
Reference/s from a previous childcare employer
UK bank account and NI number
The nanny should also be confident, reliable, energetic and have an absolute love for childcare.
We offer a great seasonal package including:
- Competitive wage
- Travel from the UK to resort and back again.
- Meribel lift pass
- Ski Hire
- Ski, work and health insurance
- French mobile phone (for work purposes)
- Uniform (including warm coat and ski pants)
- 1 PAID week off during the contract period to ski/ learn to ski
- end of season bonus
- in resort training including a first aid certificate