Do you love working with children? Are you looking to get away from the normal nursery environment and try something new? Then t4Nanny could be the company for you!
t4Nanny provides Private Nannies to families coming to holiday in the French Alps. We enable families to have a perfect holiday and leave parents feeling at ease knowing their little ones are having a fantastic day whilst they're on the slopes.
A typical day in the life of a nanny:
The nanny is in charge of 1 girl aged 5 years old and 1 boy aged 3 years old.
- 8.30 arrive at chalet, get children in ski gear ready for ski school.
- 8.50 leave the chalet with both children to take the girl to ski school for 9am.
- 9.15 meet up with another nanny and take the boy to the farm.
- 10.30 go to a café for a drink and a snack.
- 11.30 walk back to the ski school to pick up the girl.
- 12.00 all walk back to the chalet together.
- 12.15 prepare lunch for the children.
- 12.30 eat lunch together in the chalet.
- 1.30 after tidying up do an indoor activity.
- 3.00 get children into outdoor clothing.
- 3.30 take a cable car ride.
- 4.15 meet the parents in a café to leave the children there.
- 4.30 end of the day.
What type of person is a t4 Nanny?
- Genuine love of children
- Creative and energetic
- Works well in sole charge as well as part of a small team
- Patient and responsible
- Keen to learn
- Willing to meet new people
- Good fun and looking to make the most of living in the French Alps for 5 months!
What qualifications does a t4 Nanny have?
- A formal childcare qualification and/or minimum 2 year’s experience in childcare.
- First aid trained
- DBS (CRB) police check
- French/ second language skills a bonus but not essential
- 2 contactable references
We are looking for Nannies to work for the full season from mid Dec-end Apr. We also need peak week nannies so if you don't feel like being away from home for so long but would still really like to have the opportunity to come out to this magical winter wonderland for a few weeks, peak week nannying may what you're looking for.
If you think this may be the job for you and would like to know more please get in touch, we would love to hear more about you.