Want to further your career in the Outdoor Industry?
We are recruiting Senior Activity Instructors who will be responsible for the delivery of land or water based activity sessions to our guests at our centres in Brecon, France and Italy.
What we’re looking for…
These roles are ideal for experienced activity instructors with a proven supervisory background. Reporting to the Activity Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of either the Water or Climbing & Land based activities, from training and monitoring the instructional staff team to regular checks of activity equipment.
If you have high standards, are highly motivated and have excellent people skills, Acorn is the company for you! We expect our staff to deliver excellent customer service to our guests, whilst delivering fun and safe taster activity sessions. As part of the role, you will also be required to interact daily with the guests and get involved in all aspects of centre life from cleaning and serving at meal times to site work. We’re looking for people with at least one of the following (or equivalent) PLUS a First Aid qualification:
- SPA/ML assessed or extensive high ropes experience
- UKCC2 Paddlesports Coach
- 21 years+ for Senior positions
- Availability for an immediate start
We are ideally looking for people who are available to start from April and commit to working the full season until the end of August.
Why work for Acorn?
On top of the rewarding opportunity to help guests of all ages overcome fears and try new, exciting things, we can offer you:
- A competitive seasonal package with full board accommodation available
- The use of facilities and equipment in your free time
- Opportunities to complete training and NGB qualifications
- Personal development and progression – we love to promote from within!
- The experience of a lifetime, working in beautiful locations with likeminded people
All applicants must have a permanent UK National Insurance number and a UK bank account. We will be unable to take your application further before they have been obtained. We are unable to apply for a work visa/permit on behalf of an applicant.
A current Enhanced DBS Check or overseas equivalent is required for successful applicants.