Want to further your career in the Outdoor Industry?
We are now recruiting Senior Activity Instructors who will be responsible for the delivery of land or water based activity sessions to our guests at our centres in Brecon and France.
What we’re looking for…
These roles are ideal for experienced activity instructors with a proven supervisory background. Reporting to the Activity Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of either the Water or Climbing & Land based activities, from training and monitoring the instructional staff team to regular checks of activity equipment.
If you have high standards, are highly motivated and have excellent people skills, Acorn is the company for you! We’re looking for people with at least one of the following (or equivalent) PLUS a First Aid qualification:
- SPA/RCI assessed or extensive high ropes experience
- UKCC2 Paddlesports Coach
- 21 years+ for Senior positions
- Availability to start early April 2020
We are looking for people who are available to start early April and who can commit to working the full season until the end of August.
Why work for Acorn?
We can offer you:
- A competitive wage
- 3 meals a day and tented accommodation available
- The use of facilities and equipment in your free time
- Opportunities to complete training and gain NGB qualifications
- Personal development and progression – we love to promote from within!
- The experience of a lifetime, working in beautiful locations with likeminded people
All applicants must have a permanent UK National Insurance number and a UK bank account.
We will be unable to take your application further before they have been obtained. We are unable to apply for a work visa/permit on behalf of an applicant.
A current Enhanced DBS Check or overseas equivalent is required for successful applicants.