At Powder Byrne we are renowned for our premier childcare services. As a Children’s Club Assistant you are a crucial member of the team, helping us to provide the high standard of childcare that keeps our guests travelling with us year on year.
As a Children's Club Manager you will be working with either our Scallywags Club (for 4 to 8 year olds), the Zone (for 9 to 14 year olds) or Adventure Academy (ages 12+).
We are looking for professional individuals with an exceptional approach towards childcare and confident caring management style. You should have endless enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards providing a first class service.
- Managing the effective day to day running of the Children’s Club.
- Providing a safe and fun holiday for our younger guests.
- Transporting the children to offsite activities.
- Providing pastoral care throughout their holiday.
- Supervising the children at meal times.
- Running game sessions around resort and in the pool.
- Managing a team of Children’s Club Assistants.
- Carrying out Risk Assessments.
- Childcare experience (children aged between 4 to 17 years), preferably in a management or supervisor’s role.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent customer care skills and communication skills.
- Adaptable, resourceful, patient and diplomatic.
- Team player.
- Good understanding of the safety issues involved with supervising children.
- Sports instruction qualifications (desirable).
- Driving Licence.
- Return flights and transfers
- Summer Travel Insurance
- Competitive salary
- Pre-season training
- Performance related End of Season Bonus
Full season: End of June – early September