**WE HAVE A LAST MINUTE CRECHE MANAGER ROLE AVAILABLE**
At Powder Byrne we are renowned for our premier childcare services. As a Crèche Manager you are a crucial member of the team, helping us to provide the high standard of childcare that keeps our guests travelling with us year on year.
As a Crèche Manager you will manage the effective day to day running of the Powder Byrne "pb" club, ensuring a fun, safe, stimulating and activity filled environment for children aged between 4 months and 3 years.
We are looking for professional individuals with an exceptional approach towards childcare and confident caring management style. You should have endless enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards providing a first class service.
- Managing effective day to day running of the crèche.
- Providing a safe and fun holiday experience.
- Providing pastoral care whilst in the crèche.
- Supervising the children at lunch times.
- Running game sessions both in and out of the crèche including in the pool.
- Managing a team of Crèche Assistants.
- Carrying out risk assessments.
- NNEB / NVQ /CACHE qualification or equivalent to Level 3.
- Relevant childcare experience, preferably in a management or supervisor's role.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent customer care skills and good communication skills..
- Adaptable, resourceful, patient & diplomatic.
- Team player.
- Good understanding of safety issues involved with supervising children.
- Return flights and transfers
- Summer Travel Insurance
- Competitive salary
- Pre-season training
- Performance related End of Season Bonus
Full season: ASAP – early September