We are very excited to be teaming up with Purple Summer to help provide fantastic childcare in their stunning Villas this coming summer season.This role is perfect for child carer's who would like to expand and grow in the job they already love while enjoying a new adventure in picturesque surroundings, meeting new people and experiencing working with a team like no other!You will be an integral part of the villa team, responsible for planning and providing childcare in the villa, ensuring the villa is a safe environment for the children, adjusting your activities and planning to provide a varied and engaging activity programme for different ages each week and simply ensuring the children have a fun and active holiday. We are looking for nannies that are flexible, adjustable and have a "muck in" attitude as well as being team players. This is a very varied role, every week is different, new families, new ages, routines etc, which is why so many nannies love it and will keep coming back, season after season.
- CACHE level 3 or equivalent childcare/teaching certificate.
- At least 2 years post Qualification experience working with children
- DBS Checked
- First Aid certificate
- Confident swimmer
- Clean drivers licence preferred (but not essential)
- Team Player with a “muck in” attitude
Candidate must have a UK NI number and EU/UK passport
What is Provided:
- A highly competitive wage (details emailed over once your CV has been received)
- Travel to resort and back
- Food and drinks
- Use of company vehicle