Rockley Lodge is a 60 bed residential facility based at Rockley Point, Hamworthy and provides food and accommodation to our residential clients throughout the year. Working alongside Rockley Watersports, one of the leading providers of Watersports training and school activity trips in the UK, Rockley Lodge is open annually offering full board and accommodation for 10 to 25 year olds who are taking part in our courses and school groups or school activity trips.
We are excited to be offering the opportunity for motivated, outgoing and hardworking individuals to join our 2019 seasonal support team.
The successful candidate will work within a variety of departments based at the centre and provide support to both the residential facility and the training centre.
Main Roles and Responsibilities (duties may include but are not limited to):
- Assisting with welcoming clients to our residential lodge
- Pastoral care and immediate point of contact for customers
- Assisting the lodge chef or senior residential assistant with the production of meals including making up packed lunches and sandwiches on a daily basis
- Serving evening meals
- Assisting in our Beach Club Café
- Coordinating evening activities for our residential students, alongside our Activity Team
- Cleaning of the residential building
- Supporting the centre e.g covering reception, signing in / out of clients
- On duty staff member overnight (on a rota basis)
You should have a current DBS certificate
You should be responsible, fun, organised and professional with experience of working with children and young people.
You should have good customer service and communication skills.
Experience working with food or in a kitchen is preferable but not essential, as full training will be given.
Ideally you will hold a Full UK driving licence.