Watersports Chief Instructor
Wage: Up to £30,500
Accommodation and meals package available
PGL has a fantastic opportunity for a Chief Instructor to join our busy activity team at Osmington Bay on the Dorset coast overseeing the water sports operation. This is a great chance to be part of a fun and supportive team, enriching young lives through delivering unforgettable outdoor experience!
As Chief Instructor you will lead by example and be responsible for the day to day running of the activity department and the management of all the senior activity staff ensuring that sessions and activities are delivered to the highest possible standard.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the AIGL seniors and AIGLs to deliver the activity programme;
- Overseeing Osmington Bay's Watersports operation;
- Ensuring the safe and effective day to day provision of activities;
- Taking responsibility for the department's equipment and resources;
- Prioritising the customer experience and taking into consideration individual requirements;
- Assisting with centre specific duties associated with a residential children’s activity centre.
What we are looking for:
Essential qualifications are:
- RYA Senior Instructor
- BC level 2 coach or equivalent
We are looking for an experienced manager with strong organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines. You will be an excellent communicator and be able to build, develop and maintain effective working relationships. You will be comfortable in adapting your leadership style and considering innovative approaches and solutions. You will draw on your experience of creating and delivering effective training to ensure your team is best placed to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
How to apply:
Visithttps://my-pgl.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/830?c=my-pgl will be taken to a short application form that will ask you some key questions. You will then be asked to attach a CV.
Successful applicants are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure, which PGL will pay for. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with PGL. PGL is committed to the principles of equality and diversity and welcome applicants from all sectors of the community, including those with disabilities.