At Powder Byrne we are renowned for our premier childcare services, providing exclusive ski clubs for children aged 4 to 14 years during the busy school holidays.
As a Children's Club Assistant you will be working alongside the Children's Club Manager and local ski instructors in either our Creche Club (4months to 3 year olds), Yeti Club (for 4 to 9 year olds) or SnoZone Club (for 10 to 14 year olds).
You will be responsible for providing a safe and fun ski experience for our younger guests, this involves transporting the children to the slopes, assisting by providing pastoral support whilst on the slopes, supervising the children at meal times and running game sessions both on and off the slopes.
- Providing a safe and fun ski experience for our younger guests
- Signing in and out of children in hotel boot rooms
- Escorting the children to and from the slopes
- Providing pastoral care whilst on the slopes and providing daily feedback to the parents
- Supervising the children at meal times and at DVD / activity night
- Running game sessions both on and off the slopes
- Ad Hoc babysitting
- Relevant resort experience (desirable)
- Confident red run skier, 8 weeks minimum for Yeti and SnoZone assistants (not required for Creche Assistants)
- Childcare experience (within the age groups of the PB Clubs)
- Customer service experience
- Excellent customer care skills and communication skills
- Team player, Adaptable, resourceful, patient and diplomatic
- Good understanding of the safety issues involved with supervising children whilst skiing
- UK or EU Passport
- Appropriate number of Schengen Area (EU) travel allocation days to complete contracted dates (UK passport holders can only travel to the area for 90 days in every 180 days)
- Accommodation, Return travel to resort, Uniform, Winter Sports Travel Insurance, Technical Ski Kit, Ski and Boot hire, Ski Pass, Competitive resort salary