At Powder Byrne we are renowned for our premier childcare services, providing exclusive ski clubs for children aged 4 to 14 years during the busy school holidays.
As a Children’s Club Manager you will be working alongside the local ski school and ski instructors in either our Yeti Club (4-9 year olds) or SnoZone Club (for 9-14 year olds)
- Managing the effective day to day running of the Children’s Club
- Providing a safe and fun ski experience for our younger guests
- Transporting the children to the slopes
- Providing pastoral care whilst on the slopes
- Supervising the children at meal times
- Running game sessions both on and off the slopes
- Managing a team of Children’s Club Assistants
- Carrying out Risk Assessments
- Relevant resort experience (desirable).
- Confident red run skier.
- Childcare experience (children aged between 4 to 17 years), preferably in a management or supervisor’s role.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent customer care skills and communication skills.
- Adaptable, resourceful, patient and diplomatic.
- Team player.
- Good understanding of the safety issues involved with supervising children.
- Return flights and transfers
- Ski Pass
- Ski and boot hire
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Competitive salary
- Performance related End of Season Bonus (Full Season).
Full Season: November – April. Peak Weeks: For 2/3 week periods during the school holidays at Christmas/New Year, Feb Half Term and Easter.