EXCITING CHILDCARE POSITION IN THE ALPS! If you are seeking a new, exciting career opportunity which involves living and working in a stunning Alpine environment, this could be the role for you. Make friends for life and have an experience you will never forget!
As a Nanny, you will be part of the Children’s Team delivering a varied and engaging activity programme whilst ensuring that the children are cared for in a safe environment. In your spare time you will be able to use your Ski Pass and kit to explore the snow-covered mountains. Each week is different and you will be greeted with new faces and excited children who may never have seen snow before!
- Ensure that guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
- Be involved in planning and delivering an exciting and stimulating activity programme
- Provide group and 1:1 care for children
- Supervise children’s lunches and high teas
- Provide a safe environment for the children
- Provide a baby listening service as required
- At least 2 years’ experience working with children aged 4 months to 12 years in a nursery/play environment (can include placements)
- Minimum level 2 childcare qualification
- Passion for working with children
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Professional demeanour
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation, travel, food, Ski hire and lift pass are arranged by the company