Imagine combining your passion for childcare and drinking hot chocolates and skiing in your free time!
We are working with the UK’s leading provider of family ski holidays with 35 years’ experience. If you are seeking a new exciting career opportunity which involves living and working in a stunning Alpine environment, this could be the role for you.
As a Nanny, you will be part of the Children’s Team delivering a varied and engaging activity programmes for children during their holidays. If you are a caring and outgoing Nursery Nurse or Childcare Professional then we went to hear from you!
- Ensure that guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
- Be involved in planning and delivering an exciting and stimulating activity programmes
- Provide group and 1:1 care for children
- Supervise children’s lunches and high teas
- Provide a safe environment for the children
- Provide a baby listening service as required
- At least 2 years’ experience working with children aged from 4 months in nursery/play environment (can include placements)
- Minimum level 3 qualification in childcare, learning and development (or equivalent)
- Commitment to the whole season
- Passion for working with children
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Professional demeanour
- Competitive Salary (after meals, accommodation and ski hire and lift pass are deducted)
- Return travel to/from the UK