Are you passionate about working with children?
Would you like to work abroad?
If so then Worldwide Kids have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Worldwide Kids is a professional childcare training and consultancy company.
As a member of the WK childcare team you will be working in one of our stunning, luxury resorts in Europe as part of a international team.
We are looking for a Move with Peppa Dance Instructor who is great with children, passionate, and enthusiastic to work in one of our stunning luxury resorts for the summer. You must have excellent verbal communication skills and be physically fit for this role, which involves teaching children, aged 18 months to 5 years old, moves and dances based on popular Peppa Pig characters. The candidate will have a proactive, positive and approachable manner, and be able to plan suitable fun dancing sessions to ensure the children return from their holiday with new skills and happy memories.
The candidate must also be a team player as the Move with Peppa classes will be running alongside our childcare operation also based in the same resort. You will be working with an international team as the majority of the guests are from the United Kingdom, Germany, Russia and Greece. Knowledge of one of these languages would be an advantage.
- To deliver the Move with Peppa classes as trained
- To ensure the smooth running of Move with Peppa in resort
- To assist the childcare team (outside of Move with Peppa classes)
- To ensure the safety and welfare of the children within your care and the care of the staff working alongside you
- To ensure all on site health and safety policies, procedures, and risk assessments are in place, operational and updated as necessary
- To be proactive in creating suitable dance lessons for the children in your care to enjoy
- To liaise with the WK Childcare Manager
- To liaise directly with parents/ carers of the children who are attending the Move with Peppa classes
- To be the face of WK within the hotel resort
- To update the WK Kids Management System on a daily basis
- Be proactive and imaginative in ideas for special promotions
- Inform the WK Childcare Manager of any equipment and supply shortages and make a request for additional stocks
- Recognised activity/teacher/dance/coaching/fitness/sports qualification
- Experience of working with large groups of children
- Team player
- Excellent guest relations and customer service skills
- Endless enthusiasm and energy and a professional and positive attitude towards providing a first-class service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent English speaking
- Experience of teaching dance
- Knowledge of an additional language would be advantageous
- Very competitive salary
- Return travel from country of residence to resort, including resort transfers
- Travel insurance
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week
- Pre-season training