Mark Warner is looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join its team in the stunning resort in Corsica; so if you are ready to pack your bags and join us resort within the next two weeks then we want to hear from you!
Lead by the Sous and Head Chef you will be responsible for your station and will assist with food preparation, cooking and presenting dishes. You’ll coordinate and manage the Commis Chefs and ensure all aspects of food preparation, cooking and presentation runs smoothly. This is a great role for career minded individuals looking to progress and enables you to further develop your skills in a fun and adventurous surrounding.
THE ROLE OF A CHEF DE PARTIE
- Head up your station and train and manage your Commis Chefs
- To co-operate with the Head and Sous Chefs in all aspects of their work
- Ensure high culinary standards and presentation of foods at all times to both guests and staff
- Help maintain a safe and hygienic kitchen
- Prepare and cook breakfast, lunch, children’s high tea and evening meals
- Liaise with local suppliers
- Cater for special dietary requirements
- Assist with stock control
- Ensure HACCP records are maintained at all times
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR A CHEF DE PARTIE
- Health & Safety Food Hygiene certificates
- 1 years’ experience as Chef de Partie
- Implement HACCP procedures
- UK/EU Passport holder, UK National Insurance Number, UK bank account
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
Return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersports and sports equipment, chef whites, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at hotel and a competitive salary!
Mark Warner is a leading activity holiday company with over 40 years’ experience and has won many awards over the years. They operate their own beach clubs across the Med and ski chalet hotels in the best alpine resorts in Europe so whether you are looking for a one off season or a long term career we can support whatever path you choose!