HEAD CHEF POSITIONS AVAILABLE DEUX ALPES, FRANCE
Gain European experience while working in a dynamic and vibrant atmosphere. There's chance to be an integral part of the guest experience by supporting a professional team behind the scenes.Work to be a part of an efficient, commercially aware kitchen providing good quality, healthy meals for our guests. Utilize your skills to maintain high levels of hygiene, cleanliness and health and safety.
The job requires you to;
- Ensure the highest standards of health and hygiene in the kitchen, abiding to local and European regulations
- Manage and train the kitchen team
- Act as Duty Manager for the hotel when required
- Prepare staff rosters in line with business requirements
- Ensuring your team is motivated and driven.
- Production of company set menus to provide healthy meals to our guests
- Provide good quality, healthy and varied staff meals within the budget provided
Please note you must meet the following requirements for employment
- EU Passport
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK Permanent Address
- UK Bank account
Simply click on the 'apply now' button below to make an online application