Are you passionate about working with children?
Would you like to work abroad?
Do you have experience of working with children aged 12 upwards along with managerial experience?
If so then we have a fantastic opportunity at Worldwide Kids
Worldwide Kids is a professional childcare training and consultancy company. As a WK Teen Club Activity Leader, you will be working in one of our stunning, luxury resorts as part of a large international team as the majority of the guests are from the United Kingdom, Greece, Germany, Russia and France. You will provide a safe, fun, and stimulating programme of activities, both indoors and outdoors, to ensure the children and their families have a fantastic holiday. Activities can range from arts and crafts to the Olympic Games, to water sports, so plenty of energy and enthusiasm is needed!
We are looking for passionate enthusiastic and outgoing people to work in a luxury resort for the summer. Working as a Teen Club Activity Leader you will have a minimum of 2 years experience with working with large groups of children from 4 years to 12 years, and have a proactive, positive and approachable manner. The candidate must also be a supportive and flexible team player and possess a “can do” attitude whilst ensuring that the children have a fun holiday in a safe environment.
- To independently run the Teen Club within the hotel for children aged 12-17 years.
- To plan and deliver an exciting weekly entertainment and activity programme using imaginative ideas for special promotions.
- To ensure all health and safety policies, procedures and risk assessments are in place, operational and updated as necessary.
- To assist and occasionally deputise for the kids club activity leader if necessary.
- To be responsible for the safety and welfare of the children within your care and that they are always having fun.
- To be pro-active in suggesting suitable activities for the children in your care.
- To support and report back to the childcare manager any important information or discrepancies.
- To liaise directly with the parents of the children who are attending the club and feedback to them.
- To inform the childcare manager of any equipment and supplies shortages and make a request for additional stocks.
- To attend daily and weekly briefings from the WK Manager.
- To be proactive with ideas on possible new initiatives to attract new business.
- To update the WK childcare registration system daily based on actual attendance.
- To liaise with cleaning teams to ensure the cleanliness of the club and report any discrepancies to the front of house.
- To be a visible face of WK within the hotel or resort.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Management skills
- Fluent English
- IT skills
- Knowledge of Russian, Greek, German or French would also be advantageous
- Qualification in teaching, childcare or sports coaching
- Competitive salary
- Return flight to and from the resort
- Insurance (including medical)
- 3 meals a day free of charge 7 days a week
- Excellent bonus scheme (dependent upon the length of contract)
- Preseason childcare training with a qualification in International Childcare for Leisure and Tourism awarded by City & Guilds (provided contract is completed and vocational assessments meet requirements).
- First aid training including certificate, valid for 2 years