FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

where to acquire information about UK visa?..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dejavu619 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dejavu619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: where to acquire information about UK visa?..
    Posted: 07 January 2011 at 06:21
Hi,

just new here and i just have a question. How can i obtain UK visa? i need an accurate information about the process. I am an online freelance worker for years and one of my client offered me a real job. I mean he wants me to travel in UK and work for real in their company at London. This is an opportunity that i do not want to miss. If you are a Filipino and manage to acquire UK visa. Kindly let me know the process that you've taken in order to succeed in the application. Even if you are not a filipino. A help from you would be appreciated by me. I read many post about UK visa and still i need additional information to validate them all. I have a choice right now and i just want a second opinion. looking forward on your response. Thanks in advance.

luiesbokaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luiesbokaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 16:55
Hi,

Follow these steps to apply for a visa to the UK. Visit the UK government website for visas and immigration in India and apply for a visa online. On the day of your appointment, plan to arrive 15 minutes early at the visa application centre. You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK. Check following webisite for more information : https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa
https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome
If you are arriving in the UK, especially for the first time can be a daunting experience – looking for a job and temp accommodation is sometimes stressful, not to mention sorting out your finances, taxes and getting to grips with the transport system. You can find temp jobs and accommodation in UK with the help of following article : http://wikitraveljobs.blogspot.in/2016/02/moving-to-uk-find-temporary-job.html
Lord Diljit Rana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Diljit Rana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2017 at 04:58
You can check U.k visa rules on U.k immigration website .On the other hand you can also take help of immigration consultant.
NickittenPierre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickittenPierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2017 at 08:41
Most understudies having extraordinary communicated in English discover intense time aggregating their words on paper. This can occur with anybody, some of the time local English understudies additionally mistake for lost sentences and manners of thinking. Coursework Writing Service
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic