FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

12th July? Dont Know where?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Andysterdam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andysterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 12th July? Dont Know where?
    Posted: 15 June 2006 at 12:20
Hiya, just found out when im going. Anyone off on 12th July probally going from warrington (it is warrington i think?) cause im from up north! Also has anyone else not been told where there going. I find out on last day off training
fibo_8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fibo_8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2006 at 19:21
hey when did u say u were available from??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andysterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2006 at 22:18
I sed i was availble from 1st July till 15th september
fibo_8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fibo_8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 03:43
ahhh maybe youll be going same date as me then, have u been before? i havent but ive said i'll be available from 5th july

greene666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greene666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 11:36
well i said i was avalible from 28th of june and they have told me im going on 27th of july- pathethic and yeah dont know where im going - i tried to ring them today but thwey must ber closed but monday there will be words!
dolly darko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolly darko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 18:26
I'm a bit hacked off as well, I leave on July 12th and when I rang Canvas the other day, they tell me I won't find out where I'm going till about 2 weeks before I go!!!And I need to know kind of soon because I have to sort out my transport from Aberdeen to London. AAGG!!
Dai85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 15:44
Hey Dolly

i am leaving on the 12th of july as well,and still not found out anything,they said send all the paperwork back and we let you now,it annoy because i need to sort out transport as well.

they are just drag their heels

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andysterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2006 at 18:43
Hey

no i aint been before, my first season, im with hol break just to add
rjb87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rjb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2006 at 21:04
Im exactly the same...leaving from birmngham on 12th July and dont know where ill end up except that itll definitely be in France. AHHHHHH....dont know anyone who's going, dont know what to pack, dont know what the hell i was thinking! xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andysterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2006 at 22:21
im not really thinking bout it that much, will worry bout it nearer time, but i suppose where all in same boat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolly darko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 18:33
Well I found out today that I've been provisionally placed at Cote D'Azur, or however you spell it, but they expect me to get to stansted from Aberdeen by 11.40am, when most of the flights don't leave Aberdeen till then!(Unless I get one at 6 in the morning, and am prepared to pay 130 quid for it. which I'm not.)I have to get the coach from Heathrow to Stansted as well. What a pain in the butt!!I'm gonna have to tell them that I can't make it that soon.If they aren't happy about it there isn't much I can do is there?
paul18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paul18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 14:28
Yeh im goin on the 12th july aswell, am going to be at Warringon coz I live there neway. I think its 8am the meeting time. Not got a clue where im guna b located tho.
Dai85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 15:38
i am suppose to be going on the 12th july but i not got nothing yet from canvas,so i have no idea,where i have been placed
or where i am going from,so i am not sure what happening.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolly darko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 20:12
Well, you could try ringing them, thats what i did anyway. I might be able to get a flight from aberdeen to nice, would save a lot of bother but costs 230 quid!!!Would they reimburse any of my travel money, do ya reckon?
Dai85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 13:20
i got the letter today i have been provisionally placed in loire
i am not sure if there reimburse,i am hope they are going to get a flight that goes from one of the airport near me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic