FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

working permit for canada

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
the_beast015 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_beast015 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: working permit for canada
    Posted: 03 August 2006 at 14:35
There is a way of getting a visa for a year. It's easier if you are a student, however if your not (and your under 35) then you can get one through bunac (www.bunac.com). These are working visas and are valid for a year. (There are other companies doing the same thing, its just a matter of finding them on the net.)

Other than that, as you rightly said you would need to be sponsored (which I'm now lucky enough to have through the winters), but this is nt going to happen until your already working in the country realistically.

I was in Vancouver for the first time in May......its a real nice city....good luck!!
pez83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pez83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2006 at 22:36
Hey, would love to work in vancouver, but I can't find any hoteljobs. And what is the deal with this work permit? You need a job first but you won't get a job without this permit?
Does anyone can help me please`??
Thanks
Greetings from Austria
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic