FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do i need to be in the uk to get a visa?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lord Diljit Rana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Diljit Rana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do i need to be in the uk to get a visa?
    Posted: 16 March 2017 at 05:22
I want to say that if your are permanent from u.k you can apply your application process from u.k for Canada  .
meratravelkida View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meratravelkida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2016 at 07:31

CHEAP HILL STATIONS PACKAGES

Choose any hill station across the length and breadth of the country and we promise you a getaway of a lifetime from the sweltering heat. Whether you are a footloose excursionist, a family holiday planner or in search of a romantic honeymoon, our deals cater to your varied needs. Get the most of our discounted cheap hill station packages now!

visit us at travelkida.com
luiesbokaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luiesbokaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 16:38
UK Visas and Immigration is responsible for making millions of decisions. Check if you need a UK visa¬∑ Apply for a UK visa ¬∑ Standard Visitor visa. New requirement for visa customers wishing to stay in the UK for more than 6 months, to get a biometric residence permit (BRP) on arrival. You may visit following article for more information aboutto get a visa or job in UK : http://wikitraveljobs.blogspot.in/2016/02/moving-to-uk-find-temporary-job.html or you may visit https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration

Edited by luiesbokaro - 08 February 2016 at 16:39
Moris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2013 at 15:53
You are not willing to return UK until 2008 but want to hold the Canadian Visa in Australia. So, you need to consult a lawyer who can suggest you much more than forum. Because, every country has some specific rules and regulation to issue a visa. So, his advice will help you to take a right decision.
Tiffiny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 03:35
hey there! i am a british citizen currently travelling in australia at the moment, and i dont plan on going back to the uk until april 2008. my plans include applying for a canadian work visa while i am in australia, and travel straight from australia to canada for the snow season beginning nov 2007. however i have been informed by certain visa companies in the uk that i need to be in the uk for the 4-6 week application process. is there any chance i can get a canadian work visa if i am in australia during the application process? any help would be much appreciated.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic