FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

working away in grancanaria may/june 2012

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jaye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: working away in grancanaria may/june 2012
    Posted: 18 October 2011 at 17:41
Hey guys, well im off to the gran canaria end of may beginning of june 2012 to go find work. I have been to the gran canaria for the last 5 years as holidays and have been meaning to get myself over there and work. Ive just come back off another holiday over there and could of got myself a job but didnt have the money and that to just stay over there. ive met people over there each year i go who have just done the same thing and they love it. The gran canaria is the best place to go as it is busy all year round and the easiest place to find work. Im looking to see if any 1 up for doing the same thing and then maybe we can find an apartment to share. My friend went and done this in tenerife last year and he done it with some company and said it was a complete rip off they didnt find him work he done it all himself so this is what i want to do.. My plan is to book a 2 or 3 week holiday and find work and an apartment in that time. any body up for this let me no. im a 22 year old bubbly girl whos always up for a challenge and loves to have a laugh. Smile xx

Edited by jaye - 18 October 2011 at 17:44
scottyboyx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyboyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2011 at 15:51
Hey yeah, im thinking of doing the same been looking into accomodation thinking it would be easier if booked a two week holiday & looked for an apartment in that time ask about see wheres best & easiest. Im 21 im thinking of going in april tho babe with it being pride in may so all the jobs will be taken for everyone coming over for that. If you want to discuss it a bit more you can give me a wee add on facebook, whats yours as mines is a bit too hard to findddd x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic