FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Contracts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
frankiedoh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankiedoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Contracts
    Posted: 19 June 2012 at 14:15
Has anyone received a contract to work as a Hotel Assistant yet? I got my confirmation phone call and email for the job three weeks ago and still no sign of a contract....x 
DavidLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2012 at 20:11
Hola, yeah I had the same thing. I was offered the job at the end of May, again for the hotel assistant job, I phoned up and they said they moved offices and their could have been a problem there, so the lady on the phone said she would get me an email sent out, and it was titled 'offer of position esprit inghams & ski total' and just said the contract would come through shortly.

That was last week, so I phoned up again on Friday just gone, and said everything looks fine on their end, so im not sure when the contract gets sent out mate haha, but it should be ok, have you got that email?

Also has anyone else received their contract for any other job position yet? I dont want to miss out im SOOOOOO excited to go  Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankiedoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2012 at 21:37
Ahh ok, i've rang up a few times and they keep saying wait a week then nothing has happened. 
Where abouts have you been placed?xx 
DavidLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2012 at 22:09
oh cool ermm i was so excited and not anywhere to write it down, im either in chamonix or courcheval, where abouts are you?
I will drop an email tomorrow and ill let you know if I find out anything mate, if you hear anything just let me know too if you could, cheers Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankiedoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2012 at 23:34
Thank you :)x 
DavidLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2012 at 15:43
Mate just to let you know my contract came through today, hope yours has aswell
staceymdaniels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staceymdaniels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2012 at 21:00
im working in  courcheval :) with ski olympic. I found out today :D im sooooooo excited now!!!!! 
DavidLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2012 at 21:31
I thought I had courchevel untill today and the contract read Chamonix, i am buzzing and I cant wait, courchevel looks unreal aswell especilly at 1850
staceymdaniels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staceymdaniels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2012 at 21:55
ahhh okay :) 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankiedoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2012 at 21:57
Mines through too! Thank you :)x 
DavidLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2012 at 13:37
cool beans where abouts are you based???
foster2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foster2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2012 at 14:52
I got a phone call and a job offer but no email or contract?! I'm in courchevel with ski total!! Buzzinnggggggg
MichaelaH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichaelaH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2012 at 15:56
Hey all!
So I got my contract through!
Going to Belle Plagne! Anyone else going?
I actually can't wait!
Haha :)

Kayla x
MichaelaH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichaelaH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 14:56
Has everyone signed their contract?

I'm just wondering about the insurance, they only do health insurance, not liability?
Is anyone else looking into taking out lliability insurance?
amy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 15:44
I don't even know what means lol. I shall look into though when I get my contract.
MichaelaH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichaelaH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 15:46

Have you not got yours yet?

I got mine last Thursday.
I'm going to get my mum to double check and read it tonight and post tonight.
I'm so excited!
I'm looking into summer work!
Do workaseason do summer work?
I googled holiday breakers - that looks well good!
x
foster2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foster2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 18:38
And we need to get insurance for or personal belongings oucchh gonna be pricey
DavidLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 01:23
Im not going to take out any of the extra insurance I dont think I can afford it right now, They do have summer work, how you get it however im not sure I wouldnt mind doing it either
MichaelaH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichaelaH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2012 at 09:18
Yeah, I'm just gonna wait till nearer the time because I want to take my laptop etc :)

Summer sounds good, if I don't get offered summer work then I'm looking to do it with Holiday Breakers or whatever its called, sounds really good!
Deffo not staying in England! Wanted to do an American summer camp but I can't afford the £700 odd it is!

Is anyone going to that event in October in London?
alistair88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alistair88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 16:47
Hey I have been waiting for my contract since the 31st may and it only just came through yesterday! I hope to go the event in London but it depends really! I am going to be working as a chalet host in La Plagne! anyone else end up in La Plagne? Does anyone know what the accomadation is like for staff in La Plange?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic