FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Magaluf 2013 accommodation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
Author
platinumclubmagalluf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote platinumclubmagalluf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2013 at 20:52
Attention Ace Members/Magalluf workers.

You can now book your workers accommodation for summer 2014 with Platinum Club Magalluf/ACE Workers

We provide accommodation which is safe,clean,serviced/maintained to the highest standard and close to the Islands famous nightlife. You will be able to also share with friends you want to,just request on the accommodation form.
Once you arrive on the island,one of our Platinum Club reps will greet you at our Platinum Club office/shop which is situated right in the centre of Magalluf,where you'll be taking to your workers appartment.
Apartment specs:
Stunning views
24hours security
Two large bedrooms
Modern kitchen/lounge
Spacious balcony
Washing machine
All necessary utensils
Safe/deposit box(passport/money)
To secure your workers apartment you will need to fill in our accommodation form!!! if you would like to share with another ACE member(s) simple just put the name of the ACE member(s) you would like to share with.

It's easy just click on the link below
Once you have booked your accommodation you will receive an e-ticket code confirming your booking.
Places are getting booked up fast so don't miss out
http://www.platinumclubmagalluf.com/product/ace-workers-accommodation/

also if you want that reassurance please add me direct on Facebook,put a face to who you are dealing with and not just a company 
David Thompsonhttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=717539441

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote platinumclubmagalluf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2013 at 20:54
Ever thought about working a summer season in Magalluf,it changes your whole outlook on life,meeting friends from all over the UK and Europe, getting to know new people and hearing how other people live there lives.
Every worker will hear from a tourist 'I would love to do your job'. It's usually just the rushkinoff vodka and sambuca doing the talking because 99% of people haven't got the bottle, are to scared to take that risk most just stay in their comfort zone,which isn't really what they are happy doing.
If you fancy working away next summer and seeing a bit of the world - make that change,stop making excuses, take the plunge, get off your sofa,stop going to the same day same job and working just to look forward to the weekend.don't worry about what you could miss out on at home,nothing will suddenly change. Same places,same faces,doing the same things!!!
Don't just dream a life,Live a dream,and start your summer now with ACE workers.In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take,and the tans will fade but the maga memories will last forever. If your interested Register to our ACE workers forum for FREE FREE FREE 
blondeybimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondeybimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 18:07
Hey girls & guys!
Ok I'm not expert to any of this, I've been considering working abroad
For a while now. I've previously done a lil work for some clubs in my town
Such as promo work ticket selling, event work, till girl, but nothing big like abroad!
Pretty excited but a bit daunting travelling alone!
In considering Magaluf, Kavos, Malia. Although a virgin to them all!
Looked in air pro website but it mentions maga is difficult for staff accommodation 
So I'm open to any location! Anyone have any advise on jobs, accommodation.
I'm looking for accommodation share too. Bare in mind I'm a giggly girl so won't need the laughing gas!
Any party animals game?
give me a message on this or my fb :)

https://m.facebook.com/naatxx

Natalie X 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote platinumclubmagalluf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2013 at 18:36
Wanting to work in Magalluf 2014

Check out my website,and register for FREE,upload your own personal profile,use the workers forum to make new friends,find out when others are going,and discuss forum topics.find out everything you need to know about working and living in Magalluf. Then become an Ace member for only 14.99,and apply for up to 1200 jobs,we also provide workers accommodation for all ace members,
I am Pr manager for Chaplins Bar Magalluf,and i have launched my website to help 1st year workers,i used to be one myself and know exactly how you are feeling and what you are thinking (worried about),My website gives workers that little bit head start they need and to get settled in for the cheapest possible price.I have worked and lived in Magalluf for several years,and you can put a face to who your are working with,not just a company,You DO NOT need to pay silly crazy money for example 400 - 700 pound to several companies,
By becoming an ACE member you will receive your workers card / wristband which will save you hundreds of euros in discount while on the island,Platinum Club will help sort your job trial for the job of your choice,thats a trial,not a guaranteed job,ask any previous Magalluf workers,no one can guarantee you a job in Magalluf,plus you can secure your workers accommodation with Platinum Club/Ace,for 89 pound,so both for a combined and affordable fee of just 103.99 POUND,
add me on my personal facebook profile and see for yourself,who i am,where i work and that everyone in Magalluf knows who i am, put a face to who you are working with and not just a company.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=717539441

Don't forget you can register for FREE to our ACE workers forum
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
  Share Topic