FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Working in Faliraki 2013, anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ellaf93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellaf93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Working in Faliraki 2013, anyone?
    Posted: 10 September 2012 at 20:04
I'm really keen to work in Faliraki, Rhodes, in Summer 2013 after having an amazing holiday over there!!
My plan was to book a single ticket over there in May/June time and book a cheap hotel for 2 weeks and during those 2 weeks try and find work and a cheap apartment to rent over the Summer.
Just wondering if anybody else is planning the same? As I will be on my lonesome!!
Ella x
ellaf93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellaf93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2012 at 10:30
P.s. add me on facebook!! www.facebook.com/ellaferguson93
x
JazzA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazzA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2012 at 22:55
Hi Ella!

I want to do exactly the same thing, I have not been to Faliraki but I want to work abroad, and would happily work anywhere!
I have been looking at applying for vaccancies, but I think the best way is to go out there and try and get a job. I know so many people who have done it this year and I really want to do it!

Have you worked abroad before?

Smile x
Alex_23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex_23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2012 at 00:43
Hi Ella, I've just added you on FB. I'd be interested in this aswell, went to Faliraki this summer on holiday.....Loved it!
ellaf93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellaf93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2012 at 08:50
Hi Jaz,
No i've never worked abroad before, it will be my first time! I'm looking for someone who is going out alone and happy to share an apartment over the Summer? But yeah the best thing is to definitely go out there first for a cheap holiday and whilst on holiday try to find a job and apartment, there will be loads about once you are there! Plus I know a few people over there who can help :)
Add me on facebook Jaz to talk more www.facebook.com/ellaferguson93
x
TawanaCollier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TawanaCollier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 18:48
heyy, me and my friend are going to work over there for the first time next year hopefully! we have the same plan as you  http://www.facebook.com/africanprincesstawana thats my facebook! we need to like sort out workers accommodation and stuff when we go over there xx
ellie93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellie93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 00:16
Ella! if your still looking for people im more than up for it :) I went in summer and was possibly the best week of my life aha. id love to go out for a season but dont have anyone who wants to come with :( Add me if your still looking https://www.facebook.com/ellie.foott 

Ellie x
lewtom93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewtom93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 17:22
Iv done exactly the same :D went on holidays there this and wanted to go back ever since! 
A few of my friends have done it and never looked back! Faliraki is supposed to be quite easy to get a job to! 
how long are you planning on staying? :D x
Faliraki Greece View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faliraki Greece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2012 at 16:52
Hi guys, if you're thinking of working out in Faliraki next summer then you should definately check out our facebook and twitter pages!!

Thanks everyone, see you all in the summer!!
dannyboyraki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannyboyraki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2013 at 23:08
ok guy's if your still looking for work in faliraki add me on facebook at danny sonny welch and also like my page falirakisummer.. im looking for staff for 2013.. dancers, waitresses, pr's, barstaff, ticket sellers, DJ's and more so get in touch guys. any thing you want to know from accomodation wages etc feel free to ask x
Dj_JayKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dj_JayKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2013 at 20:02
whos working out there in 2013?

im going over for the whole summer, looking for someone to share accomodation with preferably not a serial killer lol

ryanjam21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanjam21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2013 at 13:24
I can't wait to get out there everyone put there facebook so we can add each other and chat:)x
Gemma33 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemma33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:10
I really want to work abroad!! But no idea where to start! But never been to Faliraki so might be a good start. Where is everyone else going add me on facebook if your doing this too!
Adriana Ludusan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adriana Ludusan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 22:39
Hey! I'm going to be in Faliraki on approximately April 20th. Anyone looking to share an apartment room with me? Prices range from 250 to 350 euros per month. Add me on Facebook - Adita Melc - or write to me at adita_ludusan@yahoo.co.uk If you are looking for a job in Faliraki, write to Essex 2 Faliraki on Facebook! 
Adriana Ludusan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adriana Ludusan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 22:48
I would be interested to share a room. I will be in Faliraki approximately April 20th. Add me on Facebook, if you like - Adita Melc - or e-mail adita_ludusan@yahoo.co.uk
ellaf93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellaf93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2013 at 13:11
Who's going over to work then this summer?? Just booked my flight - 30th May!! wooop wooop!!! :-) x
tealovestoast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tealovestoast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2013 at 22:08
heya Smile

are just still looking for people to share a place with ?
ambsrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ambsrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 14:03
Heya! 
I got back from Faliraki on Sunday and I just want to get back out there already. I did speak to a couple of managers in bars when I was out there about getting a job but none were definite.. Was wondering if anyone on here who may have a job already knows if there are any positions going out there and where I could find accommodation, I can fly out on the 26th of July and can stay until the end of season.. 

Cheers, amber  
Dazdevon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazdevon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2017 at 10:52
Hi mate u still out in faliraki?
Dazdevon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dazdevon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2017 at 10:53
U still in faliraki
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic