FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TUI ASSESSMENT DAY Manchester 30th March

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Debyule69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debyule69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TUI ASSESSMENT DAY Manchester 30th March
    Posted: 17 March 2017 at 19:50
I am attending assessment day and just wondering if anyone else on here is going. Anyone got any hints and tips who has been before
Josh1996 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josh1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2017 at 14:48
I'm going 29th if you have any questions I'll help as I've worked abroad before so most likely know what they will ask you and tell you to prepare
melissamyx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissamyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2017 at 09:01
Hi! I'm attending on the 30th :) Nervous but excited. How are you finding prep for the presentation?
Millie
lu67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lu67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2017 at 12:30
Does anyone know if you have a maths test for holiday rep job?
jcdc12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcdc12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2017 at 15:56
Hey I have an assessment day on the 19th of April at Manchester aiport, can anybody give me any advise on what to expect on the day and what to take with me? thanks in advance xx 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissamyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2017 at 19:00
I have mine tomorrow so I will let you know how it goes! :) good luck x
jcdc12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcdc12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2017 at 19:05
Yes please I would really appreciate that thank you xx good luck!! 
Debyule69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debyule69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2017 at 06:54
Good luck everyone today!!!! xx I've had to reschedule and now going on the 19th April. Any feedback would be great xx
jcdc12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcdc12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2017 at 11:36
Hey are you going on the 19th of april In manchester? 

Thats when i'm going. 

also anybody with any tips would be great thank you! x
jcdc12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcdc12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2017 at 11:37
Originally posted by melissamyx melissamyx wrote:

I have mine tomorrow so I will let you know how it goes! :) good luck x

Hey how did it go? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissamyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2017 at 13:24
Hi! I had my assessment centre yesterday so I will give you an overview of what to expect :-)
-Morning: I arrived at Manchester airport at 9:15, getting there early was best for me as I got chatting to other people who had also arrived early and we stuck together throughout the morning and got chatting. Individuals were taken 3 at a time to register, here you will take your documents and meet the assesses so make a good first impression here if you can as it's the first 121 time you have with them and they will start to make notes on you.

After this, we all went into a room (there were 16 of us) where the team introduced themselves, PowerPoint presentations, information about the company and brief about the job... then we had to do a task of standing up and introducing yourself. After this it was time for the presentations. The group split up into 2 groups and went into different rooms to presentations. After this we breaked for lunch.

After lunch we were split again into 2 groups and got taken into separate rooms, here 1 group sadly got sent home then the rest stayed. LUCKILY I got taken through to the afternoon. Here it was listening to terms and conditions, detail info about the job, then it was 2 role play tasks which linked back to the presentations we performed earlier. After this task 121 interviews took place to end the day. From here people could go home and were told they would hear back within 1-5 working days.

This morning I got the phone call that I had been successful and had got the job! I am so happy. Any more questions you can privert message me on here and I'll send you my facebook :) hope this helps!!!

Debyule69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debyule69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2017 at 15:42
Hey there. Yeah I've got my travel plans sorted and already have everything prepared...presentation etc x
jcdc12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcdc12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2017 at 22:26
Hey Melissa I sent you a private message
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic