FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TUI rep/host assessment day - need advice!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandy888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandy888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TUI rep/host assessment day - need advice!
    Posted: 23 June 2017 at 21:09
Hello peeps! I was lucky enough to be invited for an assessment day next month but I'm so nervous and need help with the presentation!! One of the things I have to do is "prepare a short daytime local activity based on a chosen destination to entertain a group of adults and couples.You can be as creative as you like but examples include craft making, amusing stories, or game from the destination you are working. Introduce yourself and explain the activity to your guests. Entertain us and make us smile running the activity. Close down the activity" It needs to be about 3 minutes long. I am confused as to what I have to do :( Am I basically being asked to create a fun activity and then presenting it to the team or is the actual activity meant to last 3 minutes? I need tips and ideas please thank you in advance
Thompson1999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thompson1999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2017 at 21:39
Hey, 

I've got my assessment day on the 13th! I was wondering how yours went and what the assessment day is like? 

Ben 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic