FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

bitcoin trading

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hsonyiq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hsonyiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bitcoin trading
    Posted: 13 May 2018 at 08:06
bitcoin trading

Topic text:
I never did any bitcoin trading before. However, we can say that today everyone is talking about bitcoins. 1 bitcoin equals to thousand dollar. The amount keep raising and it can be traded into cash. How cool is that? Many websites offers to people to earn bitcoin online but most of it are scam. Do not simply jump or trade your cash online to any promising website that said will make you rich in just couples of minutes. Check the sources first before doing anything. One other method to earn bitcoins is by gambling. Once you start gamble, you might get addicted to it as your money will increase from time to time. But it also has risk. It is either you get money or lost your money. Some bitcoin cannot be traded into cash. You may use it for redemption or keep it in your bitcoin wallet to use it later online. 91898
https://www.x-crypto.com

Edited by hsonyiq - 13 May 2018 at 08:10
Emma_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 11:22
Hey hsonyiq!
I'm also a newbie in crypto. You are absolutely right as for scammers in the field of cryptocurrency trading! I spent a lot of hours looking for a reliable platform. Actually, my friends told me about CryptoBitUp. The company is rather new, it was launched in 2017. It is regulated by the FMRRC and the National Bank of Georgia. I started with registering a demo account and trying my luck. I was satisfied and decided to invest real money. The platform offers a lot of interesting trading opportunities including an abundacne of trading tools, personal brokers, analytics, and comprehensive training materials. Truth be told, I came across system lags twice. Fotunately, they weren't crucial for my positions. On the whole, i'm satisfied and can recommend this broker. But, be ready for a long verification! It's a must there). So, not all brokers are scammers.
Kuper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 20:40

Hey guys, Think twice before choosing cryptobitup for currency trading. I worked with them 5 months ago and it was a big stress for me. First of all they asked me to provide a lot of documents for some verification. It took me a day to prepare all scans for them. I was ready to start by they checked my docs during 3 days! I thought they offered round the clock support but when I contacted them with verification questions on Saturday they answered me only on Monday evening. I could have some urgent request. Anyway, I was disappointed with such behavior, so I decided to choose other broker. I don’t know if all their services are unprofessional.

Emma_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2018 at 12:25
Hey Kuper!
I understand your dissappointed. Verification on CryptoBitUp was a huge hassle for me as well. It took me almost 4 business days to get verified. All brokers operate as money service businesses where protection agains financial crimes and all kinds of scams is a must. However, I wish verufucation on CryptobitUp were less complicated at least for minimal accounts. As for untimely responses of the CryptoBitUp tech support team you are absolutely right. There are cases when urgent responces are stricly required. Fortunately, the guys do not leave issues unanswered, they respond later. And they are very polite. This problem really exists but it isn't common.
super_start View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_start Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2018 at 21:23
Hi traders!
My name is Carol.
Do not forget to be aware that if you give money to an unauthorized firm, you will not be covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service or Financial Services Compensation Scheme if things go wrong. Traders who wish to conduct ‎investment activities with an institution or person to beforehand check its official Register as to whether or not such providers are authorized to render financial services.‎ The red flags are if brokerage is without a registration as broker, if broker is not regulated by corresponding authorities, and number of scam warnings and reviews on the net. Traders should be really careful when selecting a broker to work with.
Emma_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Emma_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2018 at 12:37
Hey super_start!
You are absolutely right as for registered and lisenced brokerages. At present, there are many scammers in the field of money services. However, I can hardly find only positive reviews about any broker. I think that one of the most important issues is money withdrawal process. It is simple on Cryptobitup. If you are verified, you will come no problems with money withdrawals. So, negative feedback about it is Đ° crucial red flag we should pay attention to! Which reliable brokers can you recommend? How can you check if a brokerage is registered and licensed? Are there any appropriate web resources you know?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_start Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2018 at 20:19

Thank you Emma_J,

I am using investing.com. They have a list of reliable and registered brokers. However, if you're already using them and are satisfied that is totally fine. Just keep an eyes open for potential foul play. Have you tried withdrawing any funds yet? As to me, I am trying not to recommend any broker. I think there are no ideal ones, so any trader may face with a certain issue even if broker is licensed and regulated. Actually, do to different reasons I have already worked with more than five different brokers. I will think over to open a mini account with cryptobitup later.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_start Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2018 at 20:23
Emma_J, What is the withdrawal policy in cryptobitup? Can I use my MasterCard? I failed to find any comments about this in the net. Have you already withdrawn any sum of money? Thank you and Good luck!
Emma_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Emma_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2018 at 12:36
Hey super_start!
If you want to withdraw money on CryptoBitUp without any critical issues, you should get verified as required. Truth be told, the process of verification is a huge hassle. It took me almost 3 days to prepare all scan docs and get verified. I wish the procedure were less complicated and time-consuming. But, in the field of money services, this is a must. Credit cards are allowed. so, don't warry about money withdrawals. I have already withdrawn money. Look here https://prnt.sc/k2u0h6. Good luck!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_start Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2018 at 21:33
Hi Emma_J, Thank you for comments. I see you are a successful trader. Well played! It is not a problem to get verified and provide all necessary documents. However, before sending them any scans I need to check their privacy policy to understand how they are storing user information and who may have access to it. I don’t want any third party can use my personal information. I also need to discuss the withdrawal scenarios with my bank. But I think there should be no problems if I use my mastercard. Is there any fee when withdrawing money?
Emma_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2018 at 12:36
Hi super_start!
No, the company does not charge any commission for money withdrawals. Moreover, there are no fees for completeing transactions. Cryptobitup offers supportive environment and good cooperation conditions. If compared to another brokers, Cryptobitup has a number of advantages. Maybe because the platform is rather new. It was launched only in 2017. And, the company has been attracting new clients. All information about privacy policy, etc. is available on their official website. You can also contact their tech support team. Let me know if you have any questions?
Kamagra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kamagra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2018 at 11:55
Bitcoin is the new way to use online payment. Lots of online shopping sites are using bitcoin payment option. Now currently Kamagra (ED Medication) Online buying sites also using the bitcoin payment option.Right click to shift
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic