New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For university students who want to travel to Chin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For university students who want to travel to Chin

 Post Reply Post Reply
Sunnylys View Drop Down

Joined: 04 June 2018
Location: China
Status: Offline
Points: 2
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunnylys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For university students who want to travel to Chin
    Posted: 04 June 2018 at 04:23

I have an apartment available for about 50 days. If any university students who want to travel to South of China, especially HK, Shenzhen,Xiamen, Guilin ect. and want a free apartment. Please contact me by wechat:sunnylin3007 or


As an exchange, you are required to practice English with my daughter who is 11 years old of 2 hours a day. She can communicate well and i have loads of learning materials. You don't need to prepare much.


The room is a bit more than 40 square meters, with kitchen and toilet. Very clean and cozy. Convenient transportation, bus stop downstairs and 5 minutes' walk to the metro station.


During your stay in Shenzhen, you can make a short trip to Xiamen(3.5 hours by High speedy train) or Guilin Yangshuo(2.45 hours). So I would prefer that you stay in Shenzhen for 2-3 weeks. Travel to two other cities. Then you can make other trips to Beijing or whatever you want to go.


Prefer a female university student.

Hope to get some replies.



Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.11
Copyright ©2001-2012 Web Wiz Ltd.