FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

11th July anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
electra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote electra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 11th July anyone?
    Posted: 13 June 2007 at 20:28
Anyone heading to training 11th July?

They reccommend 15kg of luggage well i have a big case and its prob gonna be double that..i cant help it i work in a clothes shop and buy alot of stuff and i dont like to leave things at home just incase i might want to wear them even though i know i wont!

im so excited wish i knew were i was going though

xx
lisa267 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa267 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 08:16
they generally recommend 15kg cos some people have to fly to site and ryanair only allow 15kg

and also if your carrying a really heavy bag across france by train (who seem to think it is impossible to put lifts in their train stations!!!) its usually easier to pack as light as possible

mine was 23kg coming back with easyjet last year though and they didnt charge me anything, so you might be lucky!

its best to pack loads of clothes though, just keep you toiletries to a minimum as theyre heavy and you can get them out there. although suncream is very expensive so id take that with you
outdoormadness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote outdoormadness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 09:54
Hey, Wondering If Any One Can Help Me, Im A Trainee Outdoor Instructor Working For A Company Called the Auchengillan Outdoor Centre, I Have Already Gained Many Qualifications Such As Archery, Rifles, Fencing, Climbing Abseiling, Also In The Middle Of My 2 Star Canoe, And Many More In House Stuff. I Only Have 3 Months Left And I Am Desperate To Go Abroad And Enhance My Qualifications And Gain More Experience. Does Any One Have Any Words Of Wisdom?, Or Would Like To Fill Me In On The Good Or Bad Points, Or Even Know Of A Centre Who Are Looking For Staff. It Would Be Kindly Appreciated.

Jonny McCulloch :o)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic