FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Australian applying for a UK visa outside of Oz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mark3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Australian applying for a UK visa outside of Oz
    Posted: 25 September 2007 at 14:26
Hey
I have just expectantly met a girl whilst traveling and moved to Leeds in the UK with her,  and now would like to work here legally, but so far all I have come up with is dead ends. I have booked a appointment for the British Consulate in France, but after speaking to some Visa help companies, I am led to believe that it will be a waste of time and money, as I have to apply in my home country.
Has anyone come across this problem before, or have any ideas that will save me a trip back to oz, or has anyone applied in a country other than there own and had a positive outcome??
The girl is happy to help me out if that helps, but not so far to get married.
Many thanks for any info
helzbellz22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helzbellz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2007 at 13:23
heya

i wouldnt have thought this would be so difficult as its a british consulate....anyway try this web site (if u you have already i would suggest calling them and asking them directly what else you can do

good luck
Hels

http://www.migrationexpert.com/uk/Visa/visa_uk.asp?

ps any tips advice you have for me on my trip to NZ would be appreciated! applied just waiting for visa...where are say 10 places i should try and see
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic