FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

club 18 - 30

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 50>
Author
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2007 at 10:24

sorry fabio i dont go on msn hun

and im sorry but i dont give out my number on internet BUT you are very welcome to email me. I have just replied to one of yours anyway

x
sweetasme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetasme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2007 at 11:42
hey all Smile hope ur good and excited for the academy!

i was in your shoes this time last year n i remember how ur all feeling, if anyone wants any advice then just let me kno!

all i can say is start learning your spiels word for word now as they are very important, go to the reunion if you can (experience of it will help you sell it) and have fun! ull meet some brilliant people.

Ayia Napa 07 wohoo xx
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2007 at 15:54
aww bless ya! yehhh im well excited now. Just started learning my spiels.. i know its 15 weeks away but i want to have them in my head now so i dont forget them.
When you perform the spiels, how many peolple do you perform then in front of? im excited to do it now!!
whats the best bit about the acadamy?
see you at the reunion

x
sweetasme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetasme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2007 at 08:55

at academy u get put into a group of around 20 people who you will be working with all through the weekend - remember its not a competition its to see if u can get on with people Smile 

these r the people you will be performing spiels in front of - as well as all ur other stuff u have to do (training on selling etc) your group help you out alot when ur performing spiels (if you forget a line) but obv its best to show the managers u can carry on even if u forget them! There are lot of managers there at the weekend, and they alternate which group they see for which area so every manager gets to see a bit of what you can do (so if u did sh*t at ur spiels in front of one manager - but u were great at selling in front of another then thats a bonus)

The weekend is tough (i still say the weekend was tougher then a full season repping!) they will test you to your limit! But its still a great laugh!

The performances r the best laugh u will get out of the weekend by far!

Enjoy and if u need any more info let me know  xx
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2007 at 14:17
ahh thanks so much hunni
thats really helpful!!

If i think of anything else to ask you i'll let you know! :-)

Have a good day

x
zofette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zofette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 22:45
hi everyone... i have an interview on the 20th of january i arnt that good with my nerves at all... do u have to do the presentation infront of alot of people?
and how long does the selling bit take? and do they give u an excursion to sell or can we pick one ourselves?
sooo so nervous now!!!
think i mite take sum calming tablets lol!
i bet its hard to get through and with our apps being so late i bet there arnt that many places on offer!! well done to you both for gettin through im guessin u have balls ahah!!
xx
lauren5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lauren5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2007 at 15:52
hey lauren here i had my interview and got through to the academy!

hey kirsty lol! shaana u were at my interview well done for getting thru hun! yer and bless damion the badger thing and he spelt somin wrong on his presentation board!! he was awesome!

ive just got a job with first choice as well but i really wanna do club 18 30s does anyone know how much notice i need 2 give to FC if i get the job?

cant wait till the academy guys its gonna be a right laugh! ive started learning the spiels and making my book thingy but im having trouble thinking of somin to do for the entertainment! Confused

hows everyone getting on?

also i had loadsa trouble with my nerves as well and i was shaking like a leaf but its much better than u expect and there really nice!

x
zofette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zofette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2007 at 17:12
hi lauren...im glad u said about the nerves,
cause thats me all over!
i went an interview with thomson and i felt like they could c my heart beat it was hammering so much aha!
well done with getting through to both first choice and 18-30!!
x
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 11:35
zofette - Don't worry too much about your interview, you will be just fine if you just be yourself, the impression i got is that they like people who are themselves and don't put on an act. You've done well to get an interview anyway, if you have any questions about the interview then feel free to email me hun and ill be happy to answer your questions.. Good Luck :-)

Lauren - Congrats on getting through.. i am well excited for the academy now!!! i'm like counting down the days.. Some have my friends have been reps and experienced the academy so i know so much about it.. also feel free to email me if you have any questions too hun. I have so far learnt the speiels and done my pre-project.. i also have started my entertainment peice but am gonna work on the brochure studying over xmas and jan time.. Theres alot to learn!!! haha

anyways hope everyone is good!?!

kirsty-22@hotmail.co.uk
x
kylie13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylie13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 10:29
See reading this and other posts from last year...like watching everyone go thru each stage and actually become a rep...God I'm excited!

Interview on the 19th....can't wait ahhh!!! xx
roisin84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roisin84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 19:04
I'm so nervous I have mine on the 18th. Any more tips on this 2 minute presentation thing would be great x
reppinmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reppinmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2008 at 20:59
hiya!got an interview with 18-30 on 18th jan in manchester...is any1 else goin??? and does anyone have any helpful hints or tips plez???!x
kylie13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylie13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2008 at 13:26
I've not "started" my presentation yet, got so much uni work to do for the next week. I don't think I'm going to prepare anything as such though, just kinda go with the flow. I've got the 6 hour train journey down to prepare!

As for hints and tips, just have a look back over this topic, or search for Club 18-30 and lots more topics will come up xx
amyjane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amyjane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2008 at 16:13
hey guys.....HI KIRSTY!!!

sounds like the prep is goin down a treat...the nerves are flying around!!

now we are in the new year, not long till the summer woop woop!!

i was in ure position last year, went to the academy and got thru! sadly personal things got in the way of me ACTUALLY going reppin but i have all the experience of the academy etc......so ask ask away and i will do my best to help u guys!

im opefully coming along 2 the academy aswell so i can brush up on my trainin as i did it a year ago!!

amyxjane@hotmail.co.uk

xxxxxxx

Edited by amyjane - 04 January 2008 at 16:14
reppinmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reppinmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2008 at 21:30
cool look forward to seein u all there!any one on facebook???
roisin84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roisin84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2008 at 21:44
yep i'm on facebook - roisin connolly x
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2008 at 17:06
hey guys and girls .. (Hi AMY)

i can remember when i was in your positions, really nervous about the interview, but honestly you just have to be yourself, thats the best tip i can give you..

not long now till the academy :-) amy ill give you a call later, miss you chick

as for facebook, feel free to add me any of you -

kirsty louise

x
bme2day View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bme2day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2008 at 23:57
good lcuk to u lt in feb....

gna be crazy.....

if u meet Jhony or Gemma Ayto or Matt they are the dogs bullocks proper sound
Shaana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shaana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 14:00
Hiya Everyone...Hi Kirsty Hi Amy :D

Thought id leave a post on here cos i havent in agessss. Whats everyone doing for their entertainment bit cos i dont have the foggiest clue aarrrgghh!

You all excited??

shaana xxx
Kirsty-22 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsty-22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 15:26

Woo Shaana,

You made me giggle yesterday. Girls so far theres gonna be 5 of us at mine on the thursday haha, its gonna be madness!! x

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 50>
  Share Topic