FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TUI/Thomas Cook Rep 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
Author
Bpowell94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bpowell94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2018 at 17:02
I can’t wait to smash my experience day and see if I get a pool
Billi-94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billi-94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2018 at 09:23
I took a portable DVD player and a few chick flicks came in handy on those days where the weather was crap on my day off 😊
Alicemayflintx View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicemayflintx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2019 at 11:08
think I might just manage with my phone x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicemayflintx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2019 at 15:04
So I finally got my Talent pool - I'm in Rest of the World ! :) x
Bonbon93 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonbon93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2019 at 17:44
Glad you've finally found out Alice! I'm in the rest of the world talent pool and can't wait to get my destination now x
Bpowell94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bpowell94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2019 at 18:27
Congrats guys, unfortunately I didn’t make it through but been told I can be called if places become available so keeping my fingers crossed
Katieh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katieh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2019 at 13:52
Hi, had my assessment day on Friday with Thomas Cook in Edinburgh and got the phone call yesterday to say I had been accepted for the airport transfer rep... I’m so excited!! Was just wondering if someone can add me on the Facebook page, my name is Katie Hardie xx
hardy2255 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardy2255 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2019 at 16:26
Congrats

Edited by hardy2255 - 13 January 2019 at 16:31
bethanshep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bethanshep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2019 at 16:54
Congrats what your profile pic so I can add you in x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicemayflintx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2019 at 09:49
Originally posted by Bonbon93 Bonbon93 wrote:

Glad you've finally found out Alice! I'm in the rest of the world talent pool and can't wait to get my destination now x

Same, we could be in same destination! x
Bonbon93 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonbon93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2019 at 12:31
I know its so exciting, I'm checking my emails all the time haha i sent my DBS check back on new years eve so I'm hoping I'll hear more soon x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicemayflintx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2019 at 14:17
Did you do that off your own back or did they ask you? I've not had anything like that yet x
Bonbon93 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonbon93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2019 at 14:23
It was on the checklist I got with my contract it said to apply and then scan and send the certificate to them so i filled in my contract first and sent it back and they replied to that one saying thanks and the next team i will probably hear from will be the placement team and then I sent my DBS in a few days later and haven't heard anything back since x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicemayflintx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2019 at 14:26
did you receive this checklist and contract after you got your talent pool? if so how long after? I only got my talent pool on Friday so still waiting for my contract etc x
Bonbon93 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonbon93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2019 at 15:05
Yeah i got my talent pool a couple of days after they told me I got the job so around the start of december and then got my check list and contract just before Christmas xx
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicemayflintx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2019 at 15:12
ah okay, hopefully I get my contract and checklist soon x
Bonbon93 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonbon93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2019 at 15:28
I think you will, hopefully have all the details soon as it won't be long now until we all go only a couple of months. I just want the uniform checklist or policy so i can get the right shoes haha x
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicemayflintx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2019 at 15:38
hopefully wont be long before we jet off! x
jasthompson98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasthompson98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2019 at 22:26
Hey! Did they accept it? I sent mine last week and they said that I’ll need to apply for a new one 2-4 mo the before my start date as that will be expired by my estimated start date which is 20th April x
Bonbon93 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonbon93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2019 at 23:10
I sent it to the swiss contracrs email on new years eve and they haven't responded to my email yet. My contract date is 1st April and it said 3 months before on my email but it went through quicker than I thought so it was issued on 28th December. I wonder if they'll make me get a new one with it being 3 or 4 days over xx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
  Share Topic