FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Job Opportunity Bar La Mine - La Plagne

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mardut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mardut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Job Opportunity Bar La Mine - La Plagne
    Posted: 07 November 2018 at 13:48

***GOOD NEWS PEOPLE!!***
Bar La Mine has one last bar staff position left for the upcoming winter season! 
The bar is based in Plagne 1800 in the brilliant ski resort of La Plagne/Paradiski. For those who don’t know, La Mine is a small yet extremely lively and busy bar with live music on both Après and Evenings. We have many different beers and an open fire creating a fantastic pub atmosphere. We have a few positions left for those people who are looking to come out to the mountains and work a winter ski season.
Candidates must be at least 21 years old and have had relevant experience in the bar/pub industry. Fluency in English is necessary and any French speaking skills will be a huge asset. 
We will provide you with accommodation for the entire season including a private bedroom for each member of staff. The hours per week will be 35 hours basic and then this may be increased on busier weeks to 42 hours. A competitive wage is offered and then tips on top of that too! The contract will run from mid-December through till mid-April.
If you are interested and would like to apply for the job then please send an email and a short paragraph explain why you would like to come and work for us to liam@bar-lamine.fr

Thanks for reading! 
xx

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic