FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ski job search

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ski job search
    Posted: 28 December 2003 at 15:51
I am looking for a job in a ski resort this winter. I am 18 and speak a bit of French. Any ideas?
beth adamson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beth adamson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2003 at 16:26
hi there

I used to work for Crystal and I'm pretty sure that you have to be 19 to work in France. You could try Andorra or Austria though - i worked in both these places and had a great time. Good luck
beany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2004 at 10:36
Hi Robyn,

Don't know if you are still looking for something but I just got a job in La Plagne. I just got a load of addresses of bars in the Alps off the internet and sent them all an email. Three or four got back to me out of about 20 and one of them offered me a job over the phone. Ive got a bit of bar work experience but they were more interested if I spoke a bit of French.

Beany
honey dukes View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honey dukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2004 at 13:28
hello, there im 19 and want to work ina ski resort this year as a nanny. Problem i have lots of experience and recommendations but no actual childcare qualifications!
does anyone know of any resorts that would hire me?

Miss H>D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic