FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Job with big or small ski company??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ChrisP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Job with big or small ski company??
    Posted: 27 July 2004 at 13:03
Hi,

I've got a series of interviews lined up with various ski companies as a chalet host/assistant/washer up. Can anyone recommend what sort of companies (big/small/independant etc) to go for if I end up in a position to choose?

I've applied to most of the reasonably well known companies (and I'm still looking just in case!) so I'd be glad of comments on any individual ones too. I'm not too worried about wages (as long as you get food, lift pass etc) more working conditions and time on the slopes.

Many thanks,

Cp.
woodys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 16:45
working for big companies is ok, but they become a bit arrogant, they get so many applicants they don't value you like they should. Doing jobs like chalet host and repping gives you sweet FA time to yourself on the slopes. Its hard tiring work for not much pay.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic