FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Work Permit required if working in Zante?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ZanteEm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZanteEm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Work Permit required if working in Zante?
    Posted: 03 November 2009 at 14:38
Does anybody know if you require a work permit to work in Zante, Greece for 2010 Summer season? I am British and have a British Passport.

Big%20smile
sig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2010 at 20:56
Hiiiiii,
I'm interested in working abroad for a couple of months next summer and was wondering if anyone could let me know how I do this?!
Thanks Smile
herecomesthesun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herecomesthesun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2010 at 18:28

The above is rubbish. Anyone with a British Passport can work anywhere in the EU without visa (that includes Greece!!!). Just apply and hope for the best. If you want season work then the best place to start applying to the companies right here!! Also try www.natives.co.uk www.rollingpin.at not to mention just google. If your American, Australian or live in the EU (and maybe a few more as well)  and wanting to work outside Europe, then check out www.bunac.org.uk or www.i-to-i.com

Hope that give a little info to be getting along with.
herecomesthesun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herecomesthesun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2010 at 17:07

my earlier comment could be taken out of context here.. there was one of those silly ad's that didn't know what they were talking about on this thread, al about passports etc but its gone now (glad to see it) so hopefully one of the moderators deleted it.

johnboi1991 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnboi1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2011 at 21:45
I got told you have to go the local police stations & get something like a 6week visa then after that u can apply for more. Don't know how true that is dow ... Get me on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/nisrinhj#!/profile.php?id=693103261
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic