FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AYIA NAPA 2011!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
Author
TeriBlondeBbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeriBlondeBbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2010 at 08:59
Hey Deb's.

Im looking to go out next year too....already saving n collecting stuff in my suitcase!!! lol.....kean bean :-p

Add me on face book   Teri Jackson, in the wales network

I have met some people on here im hopefully gonna fly out with cos im going by my self too.

T
guy p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guy p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:03
hi debs n teri im in the same position!!  im just guna do the same! but mayb we could get no each othe and mayb get a apartment over there and hare it would b alot cheaper than on ur own!  thanks guy
laurs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2010 at 12:44
Hey Debs, Tei, Guy... I'm also in the same boat but hoping to go out at the end of may/beginning of june cos of uni. 

Anyone already know any good places to stay? Add me of fb if you want, facebook.com/laurs.ritchie =] x
rachie_babe_23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachie_babe_23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2010 at 13:08
Roll on Aiya Napa 2011!!!!
rachie_babe_23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachie_babe_23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2010 at 13:10
Teri add me i cant find you! Rachel Baxter Liverpool Network
guy p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guy p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2010 at 13:12

laurs cant find u on fb add me there pik with 3 guys ta x

TeriBlondeBbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeriBlondeBbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2010 at 13:57
Hey rach, private msg me ur email adrress abd ill try add u now :-)
Jodie300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jodie300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2010 at 12:32
Anyone looking to go late April/ early May? 
I went to Napa twice this year and definitely wanna work 2011
might be going with my friend, but if I end up going solo I might go with playaway - it's not a scam cos I know people that went with them this year
If anyone is looking to go around the same time add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/people/Jodie-Hill/606770111 
Smile
Kay20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kay20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2010 at 00:20
Iya

I wana go napa end of june til start of sept ne1 goin then?

ne got any prices of cheap acomodation an tha?

x
lee12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lee12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2010 at 21:56
i wana go napa next year aswell if anyone else is off add me on facebook
Jadealicious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jadealicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2010 at 21:41
Hiyaa, im very interested in going ayia napa next summer to work :) i will be going out say end of may/early june, depends when i finish uni, im off out there on my own so would be great to get to know people before i go and sort accomondation out. feel free to add me on fb my email jadealicious_14@hotmail.co.uk :) or send me ur fb names xxxx
Remmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Remmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2010 at 16:03
Hey everyone, i got back from Ayia Napa last week and it was the best Holiday ive ever been on! My friends wanna go again next year for 2 weeks but i wanna go back and work there for about 3months lol, none of them are taking me seriously lol. Anyway, im definately doin it and would like to get to know any1 thats as determined as i am to live for only the Night life Add me on Facebook: Aaron 'Fortai' Daley or my email address is
remedy05@hotmail.co.uk
Aby S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aby S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2010 at 18:02
Honey i'm in totally the same boat!
If you get any useful advise, email and share with me haha, mcsteggie@hotmail.com
GOOD LUCK! xx
kayleigh123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayleigh123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 20:13
hey am finkin ov workin away nxt year bt am soo scared any advice on how to go bout it i aint gt a clue were to start!!!Confused
xSabrinax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xSabrinax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2010 at 10:28
I want to go and work in Ayia Napa next summer too but none of my friends will go Cry
I don't know if i would go over on my own, a bit scary Confused  I wouldnt have a clue where to start!
playawaytenerife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote playawaytenerife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2010 at 13:21
Hi all

ANYONE GOING TO AYIA NAPA IN 2011 look no further!!

Around 80% of guests this year CAME ON THEIR OWN and they are still there now loving every minute. PlayaWay got them all jobs and helped them find further accommodation after their month had finished in the package.

All the information you need is on www.playawayayianapa.com or feel free to get in touch on here or over Facebook.

WE CANT WAIT FOR NAPA 2011!!!
guy p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guy p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2010 at 13:53
Hi I'm also goin to napa next year to work but I'm also goin solo so far. My friends not up for it. So iv been speaking to ppl hu av just come back from working over there and there saying that you can get apartments from 80euros a week so i wus finking iv a couple of you share it will work out next to noffin. And I'm also up for meeting ppl and mayb shareing over there. That way we don't have to go on our own!! So iv any body up for it. Add me on facebook. Guyp_06@hotmail.com.   Or. Guy pendlebury thanks
Haileybance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haileybance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2010 at 23:13
Hey Everyone, Me and my mate wants to do the same next yr!!... what do u get from doin the whole http://www.playawayayianapa.com/ !!!...and will we get put in the same rooms?? (me and Mate) and hw much money do u advise to take?? x x
emms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 01:57
playawaytenerife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote playawaytenerife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 13:55

Hi Hailey

Included in the package is the following:-
-One-off lifetime registration fee to the company
-Months Accommodation including all bills, maid service, towel/bed linen change
-Transfer from the airport
-Party Intro into the resort including beach welcome day/party, meals out, bar crawls, themed party nights, pool partys
-Help from the reps who get you work (which lasts as long as you want), sort out all legalities, help find you further accommodation and much much more. They are on hand for the whole of your stay!

If you book with your mate you will 100% be in the same rooms. Spending money really depends on how sensible or not you are with your money we advise around 300-400 euros.

Hope this helps, and if you have any specific questions please don’t hesitate to ask on here or call 0871 288 4412.

Many Thanks

PlayaWay Abroad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
  Share Topic