FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any one used....Australian Migration Associates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
diane.jsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diane.jsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any one used....Australian Migration Associates
    Posted: 25 November 2010 at 06:29

Hi

Just wandered if anyone else has used Australian Migration Associates in Manchester....I have had an initial telephone call with Shirley and was very impressed she was incredibly helpful and informative and had a lot of useful information and advice.

Would be interested to hear from anyone else, having spent hours looking through the forums and assesing our particular situation we have decided it would be better for us to use an agent to help us sort everything out. ( peace of mind hopefully ) I have seen a lot of names come up in posts but not AMA so was just curious.

Any views views or experiences greatly welcomed.......

Many Thanks

Edited by diane.jsmith - 25 November 2010 at 06:29
pallen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2011 at 14:21
HI
I USED THEM BACK IN 2005 TO GET MY VISA AND THEY WERE EXCELLENT. iNITIALLY THEY CAME ACROSS VERY SHORT AND SHARP BUT AFTER SPENDING FURTHER TIME WITH THEM I REALISED THEY WERE JUST BUSY PROFESSIONALS
I  DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT THEM WHATSOEVERE, THEY GOT MY SKILLED MIGRATION PERMANENT RESIDENCY UNBELIEVABLY FAST

LASTLY..  DO YOU HAVE A CURRENT NUMBER FOR THEM...   I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT EXTENDING MY VISA TAT I WANT TO DISCUSS WITH THEM

MANY THANKS AND HOPE THIS HELPS

BEST REGARDS

ANTONY ALLAN
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic