Are you wondering what exciting new things you can get involved with in 2018? If you are up for a challenge, enthusiastic about volunteering, want to learn new skills, meet new people and boost your CV, then why not become a Concordia Co-ordinator?
We are now recruiting to become a project leader of an international volunteer group in the UK during the summer of 2018. How do I apply?
To request an application pack please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 422218
More information below..
Concordia is a charity based in Portslade committed to international volunteering as a means to promoting intercultural understanding and peace. We’re looking for motivated volunteers to help with leading an international volunteer group on a UK project. All you need is two weeks to spare over the summer, some previous volunteer experience, motivation to work with people from around the world, lots of energy, a willingness to learn and get involved in our projects.
Why should i get involved?
- Do something different
- Meet new people from all over the world without leaving the UK (cut back your carbon emissions!)
- Learn new skills
- Participate in meaningful community projects
- Looks great on your CV
- Become an active volunteer for Concordia and access other trainings and volunteer opportunities
Join our training weekend in March 2018!
What it is?
- A two day (from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon) residential training on preparing to be a group leader for Concordia UK
- The training will cover skills from conflict management and intercultural learning to group cooking and team bonding!
- Once you have completed the training you can go on to co-ordinate an international group on a community project in the UK
- Projects range from environmental work to helping to prepare festival sites to working with children. We’ll discuss the most suitable role for you at the training weekend.
How do i get involved?
Email email@example.com to request an application form and we will get back to you with confirmation of your place on the training and more information