Sun, Sea, Sand, SCUBA DIVING. . . . . . and. . . . .Much Much More. . .
Have you ever considered what life might be like surrounded by all of the above? Well take a moment to picture it. Then keep reading to find out more:
Whether you are you looking for the best adventure to date or wishing to travel and work all over the World?
Stuck in a nine to five lifestyle that no longer satisfies and crave for a REAL change?
Have you always wanted to do something different and feel the time now could just be right?
Whatever your present set of circumstances by spending a productive Summer season with Waterhoppers PADI 5* Dive school you will be joining an elite band of diving professionals who will provide you with the knowledge, know how, confidence and expertise to secure a professional PADI Dive qualification that is internationally accepted and respected.
- Working alongside our Dive professionals you will quickly build upon your approach and experiences by helping deliver our various daily programmes.
- You will instantly be immersed into our busy dive operations and daily routines; will be provided with full contact to our guests; assisting with their needs and guaranteeing your future development.
- We can promise a great atmosphere on our various dive boats, crystal clear warm waters to dive in and an opportunity to visit different locations, experiencing situations with varying degrees of difficulty- perfect for building up your practical knowledge base. Typical examples include deep, drift, small boat, cavern experience and wreck diving.
Having successfully trained thousands of students over the years and qualified scores of divemasters and instructors you will benefit from our awareness and approach when looking after a diverse mix of clients and staff. We happily boast crew members from all over the World and are able to cater for most langauages.
This is Waterhoppers a well established and fun loving PADI 5* IDC centre and dive school based in Rhodes, Greece. Check out our company website for more info on all the fantastic things our staff and guests are involved in every day!
WHATS SO GREAT ABOUT RHODES, GREECE?
Well, Rhodes, Greece is centrally located- just a 4 hour flight away from UK and even closer to other European Countries - easy for friends and family to visit and enjoy those fantastic sun drenched days and fun filled evenings, whilst you are busy achieving your professional PADI Divemaster certification.
It is a fabulous Island to spend time on- with sunshiny days eleven months of the year, sparkling calm waters, enclosed bays and beautiful coves along the entire East coast- perfect for beginning your professional life as a diver.
Its enchantments includes the intriguing and almost magical World Heritage Old Town of Rhodes with its labyrinthine back streets and medieval fortifications set within a inhabited walled City- just five mins away from our base in Mandraki Harbour in the New Town.
Both Old and New town buzz each and every day. At night you will see the many bars and restaurants gradually become busier and busier with both locals and tourists in equal measure enjoying the long evenings well into the small hours.
EVERYTHING THAT WE INCLUDE IN OUR GO PRO DIVEMASTER COURSE
Our Go Pro courses benefit from a range of speciality courses, workshops, seminars and plenty of ‘hands on’ work experience to broaden your knowledge and help you gain additional qualifications. This is more than just a standard Divemaster course! The following is included:
- PADI Open Water qualification and registration
- PADI Advanced Open Water qualification and registration
- PADI Emergency First Response qualification and registration
- PADI Rescue Diver qualification and registration
- PADI Professional Divemaster qualification and registration
- Use of your personal set of diving equipment for the duration
- All instruction and dives to ensure you reach 60 logged dives
- Boat dives, shore dives, small boat dives, night dives, wall dives, deep dives, drift dives, wreck dives, cavern dives
- Compressor workshop orientation and experience of high pressure air life support systems
- Daily Divemaster duties experience in a busy ‘live’ dive environment
- GUARANTEED 2-3 MONTH Divemaster work on completion of course
- Personal assistance throughout the duration of course to help you meet those important milestones for theory and practice work and exams
- All relevant coursework books and materials required to successfully complete the course
- Chance to move on forward and attend our IDC leading to your OWSI qualification
OUR BOND TO YOU
We value your investment and we believe in our abilities to nurture and train, so when you successfully complete the course we will offer a minimum of a two month work placement – where you can continue on our good name and do us proud . . . . .
By spending valuable time working with us you can confidently be assured that your developed skills and qualifications will provide you with endless travel options and meaningful employment almost anywhere in the World.
DATES, TIMES AND PRICES
- Courses can be taken over different periods of time from 8 weeks (mainly for people who have existing qualifications) to 10 weeks.
- They can begin at different blocks throughout the summer, to fit in with individual circumstances
- Courses range in price from Go Pro Divemaster - £1,700 (no previous diving experience) to Go Pro+ £2,200 which includes MSD qualification.
- Typical duration of coures is just 66 days, for the GO PRO Divemaster
- Inital deposit is required on booking . Remaining balance amount paid in resort.
- We will guide you to either the waterhoppers accomodation or good value local appartments ranging from 6 to 15 euros a night.
Please enquire sending a current CV and photo and we will send you full info sheet. If you are alteady part qualified the price will be slightly less - send us an e mail and we will get back to you.
To develop skills, gain qualifications and travel the World contact us now.
Simply email us with your availability for the course and any further requirements or questions you may have. We will find the best options available to you.
Remember, if you have any special requirements or time frame then let us know so we can try to fit the Go Pro course around your specific circumstances.
“Experience that Difference” at Waterhoppers Dive School Rhodes