Alpybus is the largest employer of minibus and coach drivers in the alpine area surrounding Geneva. We are seeking highly motivated and experienced drivers that have the ability to function well as part of a Team. Applicants must be well presented and have good communication skills to meet our customer service requirements. We are looking for drivers to be based in Chamonix, Morzine, Megeva, Val Thorens and Verbier ski resorts for winter 2019/20.We offer winter and summer contracts to our drivers. Winter contracts start from December to Spring and summer contracts from June to September. We can offer fixed positions during these periods for a 2, 3, 4 or 5 day working week. We are looking for hardworking drivers that will work a shift pattern comprising "earlys" & "lates". The roster system ensures that all drivers work a fair share of each shift type. Accommodation can be included in our contracts. It is important that all new recruits have a passion for the outdoors.
Applicants must have the following requirements:
1) Professional D1 or D (minibus or coach) driving licence
2) Full and valid CPC / FIMO Licence
3) Digital Tachocard Valid
4) European Passport
5) No more than 6 points on the Driving Licence and no former disqualifications
6) Good work record for the last 3 years (CRB references checked)
7) Good command of English language
8) Enjoy the outdoors and ability to work in cold & Winter environment!