Volunteer with us and learn how to create a more sustainable future.
This 4-week program combines the chance to volunteer on a working farm with learning about the principles of organic farming and permaculture. It is the opportunity to get some first-hand experience of new and exciting farming methods which are on their way to changing the world in terms of self-sustainable living and food production.
What will you do as a volunteer?
- Work outdoors in the gardens and pastures.
- Sow seeds, plant, weed and pest control, fertilizing
- Composting and recycling organic and non-organic waste
- Caring for the farm animals
- Production of marmalades and pickles.
- Construction and maintenance (carpentry, mural painting, etc.)
- Organization of information panels
- Maintenance of infrastructure (bridges and water pipes)
- Upkeep of paths and trails
- Garden Design
- Administrative tasks
Learn how to live a Sustainable lifestyle surrounded by amazing nature, good vibes, and like-minded people. Help us spread the word!
- Work with experts in the field on a real farm.
- Learn about plant cultivation, animal care, organic farming and revolutionary ways of producing food.
- Learn about sustainable lifestyles, waste management and environmental conservation.
- Learn how to adapt and respond to changes and how to deal with different aspects of daily life and fields of activity. Become flexible, resourceful, and a team player.
- Have the option to add a part-time permaculture course.
- And learn and practice your Spanish!
Please note: There is also a part-time permaculture course available, ask us for more information.
Official Camp dates:
Start dates every 1st/3rd Sunday of the month
€ 1099,00 – 1st month
€ 1049,00 – 2nd month
€ 999,00 – 3rd month, and after
Individual camp dates:
+ € 150,00 – Start your placement any Sunday of the month
+ € 250,00 – Chose your own start dates and change them up to 3 times before your trip.*
*Last date change up to 3 weeks before your departure.
Contact us for more information, we will be happy to answer all your questions.