Want to teach and travel in Southeast Asia? Then explore the land of smiles and embrace extraordinary Thai culture on this incredible 5 month Thailand Supported TEFL Job.
Teach English in some of Thailand's iconic locations where you’ll teach students in the local community and explore the country with your fellow TEFL teachers. With crystal clear waters, white beaches and palm trees you’d be forgiven for thinking you were in paradise. Click 'Enquire Now' to find out more about the trip and download your free guide.
What the TEFL job includes:
- Reputable 5 month post with i-to-i, one of the longest standing TEFL Course providers.
- Internationally-recognised 120 hour TEFL course. Get top TEFL training with the 120 hour online TEFL course included before arriving in this mesmerising country.
- In-country support from our in-country team. Our team on the ground will be there to help with any issues you may have and get the most out of your experience.
- 22,000THB (£500/US$600) per month salary. Which will enable you to live very comfortably in Thailand, with a great opportunity to save!
- End of placement bonus. You'll receive 10,000THB (£225/US$280) from your school upon completion of the job - many of our teachers use this to help fund a trip around Asia.
- Accommodation provided free of charge. You’ll be living with at least one other person on the trip in your own room, complete with shared facilities.
- Full orientation. Start in the heart of Thailand, Bangkok - the perfect location to acclimatise yourself to this new country while socialising and exploring with other teacher/travellers.
- A network of new friends You'll be joined by like-minded travellers from the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia & New Zealand.
- Airport pick up and transfers to your school
- Visa assistance Our in-country partners will help to arrange your visa so you can concentrate on enjoying your time in Thailand.
Any questions? Just get in touch! Click "Enquire Now" for more information and to apply.