During your internship, you will support our internationally-based team from the Cusco HQ. Your work within the management of our social tourism organization will develop career-boosting skills and give you invaluable insight into how social projects and volunteering initiatives are funded, supported, and maintained in collaboration with grassroots organizations in South America.
Typical intern tasks include:
- Creation of marketing materials and contribution to marketing planning
- Help with overseeing the process of finding, screening, and placing volunteers
- Occasional help in meetings with tour agencies, host families, and project hosts (dependent on Spanish level)
- Maintenance and development of the NGO Taxi Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Participation in team meetings where you will learn about the administrative needs of NGOs
- Translation of important internal and external communications materials
- Participation in our promotional events (such as our movie night every Tuesday)
- Maintenance of our administrative infrastructure and the HQ facilities
Live and work in one of the most beautiful, dynamic, and vibrant cities in Peru while acquiring the skills and knowledge you need to pursue a career in the social tourism industry!